• More Entrances Unveiled in Latest NCAA Football 12 Video

A new video from EA SPORTS' Youtube channel showcases some of the Team Entrances that we haven't seen previously in videos. As part of the video, we see the Wake Forest Demon Decaon riding out on his motorcycle, the Virginia Cavalier riding out on horseback, and the Auburn War Eagle soaring above the field. Also mentioned in the description is that every Tuesday they will release a new Quick Clip from NCAA Football 12 from now until launch on July 12th. Continue after the break to watch the videos.

Comments 26 Comments
      Solidice -
      Seeing that Virginia got their Mascot+horse in gives me good hopes that The Masked Rider will be in for TTU.

At least I would hope so.

Entrances are looking great. even liked the pre-game locker room scenes with Virginia.
      JBHuskers -
      You get a taste of foggy night games!
      ram29jackson -
      theres only 30 major entrances ? why would you make an entrance for 2 teams not even in the top 30?

the Cavalier is cool and all but the school aint no threat
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      theres only 30 major entrances ? why would you make an entrance for 2 teams not even in the top 30?

the Cavalier is cool and all but the school aint no threat
      30 NEW entrances I believe. There were already 30 or so last year so that should give us roughly 60 entrances.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      30 NEW entrances I believe. There were already 30 or so last year so that should give us roughly 60 entrances.
      since I havent been able to play my game haha, I dont remember any SPECIAL entrances last year like the ones now ...?
      PeteyKirch -
      I really hope Rutgers got in.

I'd even take the flag bearers running out with the R U T G E R S flags
      Cipher 8 -
      Less then a week until we get some Dynasty reveals
      gschwendt -
      since I havent been able to play my game haha, I dont remember any SPECIAL entrances last year like the ones now ...?
      Notre Dame touching the sign? Michigan touching the banner? Miami coming out in smoke?
      CLW -
      So at this rate Duke's entrance should make it to NCAA 14?
      ram29jackson -
      Notre Dame touching the sign? Michigan touching the banner? Miami coming out in smoke?
      yes, but those are just quickies as opposed to now. Clemson touches the rock in 11 dont they ?
      souljahbill -
      Don't forget Tulane fans filling the Superdome! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Jayrah -
      yes, but those are just quickies as opposed to now. Clemson touches the rock in 11 dont they ?
      Yes. The entrances themselves are same length, add lockerroom and stretching and warmup and they'll be much longer

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
      baseballplyrmvp -
      do oregon and wake forest have the same entrance?
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      I LIKE IT!....THEY BETTER HAVE MARYLAND AND OKLAHOMA STATE!
      Coachdenz -
      only good thing about Auburn is Alabama was in it, sad Auburn can't use there fight song, that has to suck.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Yes. The entrances themselves are same length, add lockerroom and stretching and warmup and they'll be much longer

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

why not ? Madden does
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      do oregon and wake forest have the same entrance?
      yes, its called Demon Ducks on wheels
      ram29jackson -
      I just found this also-

5. Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Back in the day, this ACC school went by nicknames like “The Old Gold & Black” and “Baptists”. So how did it become “Demon Deacons”? Apparently, someone referred to the team as the Demon Deacons to reflect its Baptist college roots and fighting spirit. It caught on. Bonus points for the Deacon being one of the most dapper mascots in football.
      NatureBoy -
      If WF and Virginia have their own entrance, there's hope for South Carolina.
      JBHuskers -
      Tap that sign.