• What is your most anticipated announced NCAA Football 12 feature?

It was a full week of NCAA Football 12 information, from Mark Ingram being named cover athlete to all of the Gameplay and Presentation upgrades. Of the announced and confirmed features, which one are you most excited for? Here are the choices:

- Custom Playbooks (Note: No details known, but leaked by several media outlets and confirmed by EA SPORTS)
    - Enhanced Tackle and Collision System
    - Improved Zone Defenses
    - User Controlled Dive Catches
    - New Formations & Plays
    - Improved Visuals (HDR, Dreads, Bowl Patches, 3D Grass)
    - New Stadium Sound Events (Anticipation & Team Entrance)
    - New & Enhanced Authentic Team Entrances

To vote, head into our forums and vote in the thread. Only registered and logged-in forum members can vote in site polls and view the poll widget on the front page, so this is a great time to make the plunge and join The Gaming Tailgate!

Comments 55 Comments
      Kingpin32 -
      Mine would have to be the improved zone defense.
      ram29jackson -
      something else might come out later that I find more interesting than some of these things. But I am interested in the tackling system.
      Kwizzy -
      Enhanced tackle & collision system. Huge improvement to the interactions come with this system.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      something else might come out later that I find more interesting than some of these things. But I am interested in the tackling system.
      We'll definitely have another poll like this once more/all features are announced. Some of those items may trump features here.
      classic -
      the zone defense would have to be the best for me cause i have hated playing ncaa for the past few years because of how dumb the players would be when it came to zone
      souljahbill -
      Custom playbooks. If I didn't visit forums, I wouldn't even know zone was broken and the tackle animations weren't right. I'm apparently way to easy to please, gameplay-wise.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Custom playbooks. If I didn't visit forums, I wouldn't even know zone was broken and the tackle animations weren't right. I'm apparently way to easy to please, gameplay-wise.
      no,that would make you normal, And the majority.

a lot of the guys here just happen to be football video game idiot-savants.
      Solidice -
      Thats tough. I voted Custom Playbooks, but improved zone defense is right there with it.
      MCdonnieG -
      Improved Tackling and Collision is the best feature for me thus far! It was a close one between IM&C or Improved Zone Defense but I feel that IM&C impacts the overall authenticity/lfeel more so than any other feature. No longer will we have warping during catching,tackling nor blocking! Bring the out folks lets get it ready!!!
      jaymo76 -
      Custom playbooks hands down. Other than formation subs, this was my #1 request since last gen. This will add so much more immersion to the game for me. Finally a PISTOL, I-FORM, SPLIT BACK HYBRID OFFENSE. Now my only remaining MAJOR gripe... FCS schools (please don't respond with teambuilder comments...
      JBHuskers -
      Since CDJ didn't put Mascot Online Dynasty as an option, I went with improved zone D.
      razorback44 -
      Hands down custom playbooks. Really looking forward to making an offense suited perfectly for my style and not having unused formations in my playbook.
      Jayrah -
      Tackling/collision will affect the game from a defensive standpoint more than any other feature I think. Locomotion led the way for this from last season, and those 2 adds will take away the arcade style offenses of the past imo. So I voted that. Custom playbooks (especially the way they sound like they are implemented), and REVAMPED zone d are 1b and 1c though. Also I am a HUGE atmosphere guy, so the improved tradition deal and crowd mechanics are going to make this an incredible buy! I can't wait to get it in my console!
      Coachdenz -
      custom playbooks (it's something that I have been asking for)
      procops1 -
      if i dont feel like im into the game i wont play the game. stadium sounds! the roar of the crowd sounded amazing in those vids.
      CoreySA -
      I'm gonna go with Zone Coverages. I think defense in NCAA has been a sore spot for the series and anything to improve it is a plus in my books.

All of the improvements sound like good ones though! Very happy with the steps NCAA seems to be taking this year. Hopefully we get some news on improvements to Dynasty/Online Dynasty and RTG modes as well.
      JHeb -
      Custom playbooks, improved defense, dreads...
      CLW -
      Zone defense. I am sick and tired of 1/2 of the defensive plays being absolutely useless.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Since CDJ didn't put Mascot Online Dynasty as an option, I went with improved zone D.
      psusnoop -
      I went with zone defensive improvements.