• Join The Gaming Tailgate ESPN.com Tournament Challenge

March Madness is here! Show your basketball prowess - or supreme guessing ability - in The Gaming Tailgate Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com. Make your picks beginning 6 PM ET Sunday, March 13.

There is no entry fee and all entrants are welcome, so feel free to get your friends into the group as well. The winner will receive a prize which will be announced at a later date. Continue on for full group details.

Group Name: The Gaming Tailgate
    Password: tailgate2011
    Comments 80 Comments
      psusnoop -
      Sweet, I'm in.
      CLW -
      I'm in!
      texacotea -
      in
      HawkFan -
      In
      gschwendt -
      In it to win it (or just embarrass myself, can't decide).
      Kingpin32 -
      I'm in
      morsdraconis -
      In as well. Haven't taken the time to do anything with picking the games yet though.
      HWill -
      I'm in.
      morsdraconis -
      Kind of a stupid question, but we can wait until after the playin games finish to complete our bracket, right? Or do we have to do it before those games start?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Kind of a stupid question, but we can wait until after the playin games finish to complete our bracket, right? Or do we have to do it before those games start?
      You can fill out the bracket after them according to this buried in the rules:

All picks will lock at the scheduled tip off time of the Tournament currently scheduled for March 17, 2011.
      whitepony99 -
      Im in
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      You can fill out the bracket after them according to this buried in the rules:
      Cool, that's what I figured, but I've never done one on ESPN so I wanted to make sure.

And thanks for looking Chris.
      JBHuskers -
      Filled out my bracket....probably will make some tweaks but taking some chances in the end....but need to look for more early upsets.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Man, it's a shame the First Four games didn't count. I went 4-0 in those games.

And I can guarantee that I going to be eaten alive by the Southeast Region. I am taking some MAJOR balls out chances with that region.

Overall, a lot of upsets in my bracket. One 11 seed, three 12 seeds, two 13 seeds winning in the Round of 64. Then two 10s, two 12s, and a 13 getting to the Sweet Sixteen.
      JBHuskers -
      I have a 7 and 9 making the Elite Eight.
      CLW -
      I really had difficulties with this bracket. Last year I was in the top 1% of the country. I'm betting this year I bomb. Best day of the year!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I have a 7 and 9 making the Elite Eight.
      Yeah, Pittsburgh was the one I had the most trouble with. Between Monday and this morning, I've had them doing everything from losing to ODU, losing to Utah State, losing to BYU, losing to St. John's, losing to Michigan State, to making it to the Final Four before losing to Kansas. No matter where I had them losing and to who, I was not happy. I either felt I had them losing too early, or I was giving them too much confidence by having them go too far.
      JBHuskers -
      There goes one Elite 8 team of mine bye bye....ODU
      HWill -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      There goes one Elite 8 team of mine bye bye....ODU
      Should have went with Butler like I did.
      SmoothPancakes -
      So much for pulling a repeat of last year. I was 7-1 in the early afternoon games last year. So far I'm 0-2 this year. Thankfully, Louisville is finally starting to pull their heads out of their asses and Temple's managing a halftime lead. So there's at least hope to recover and make it to 2-2. So not great loss though yet. I had ODU losing to Pitt and Clemson losing to Kentucky, so still in good shape.