• OS Radio: Interview with Ben Haumiller

Tuesday night on OS Radio, Operation Sports' Chris Sanner & Christian McLeod welcomed Ben Haumiller, Associate Producer for NCAA Football.

Among the topics discussed included working with the NCAA and universities, Dynasty/Online Dynasty, the development process & more, as well as their picks for some of the best games in the upcoming bowl season. Click here to listen to the show.
    Comments 23 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Yeah, that was my guess as well, but it really doesn't make much sense when you look at what ways are out there to crack it right now anyway. I mean, christ, you can install Ubunto on the damn thing but you can't install a game to the HDD... (rolls eyes)
      Actually they removed the ability to install other OSes around the time that rumors started that people had hacked into the PS3 software.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      with disk space being the reason we're not getting larger rosters, are there ways that they could make each player smaller in file size?

i've never really understood why a player needs to have a value for every rating. d-linemen never kick the ball and they never throw the ball, so why do they need a rating value? why cant they narrow down every position group to only use the most important ratings that that position requires? in each rare occurance that happens where a non essential rating is required to be used for that player, a default value of 40 could be used. for certain positions, like kickers/punters, you could eliminate up to 80% of the ratings.

why not ? some of us like to create old school two way players !
      JerzeyReign -
      Comment on the interview: Interview is a little late. Good play by EA to get users to start thinking about '12. All these questions could of/should of been asked months ago.