• 2010 NCAA Football Community Wish List Tournament Championship

After weeks of voting, 68 of the most requested features from the NCAA Football community have been whittled down to just two: Custom Playbooks versus a Coaching Carousel. No matter which items wins, when voting make sure to share your thoughts on how you would like to see either item implemented into the game.

Also, make sure to vote in the 2nd Chance Tournament where items eliminated in the first round of the main bracket have a chance to emerge as highly requested in the eyes of the community.
    Comments 3 Comments
      Jayrah -
      OMG I don't believe I've ever seen that type of attempted catch in game . Are we sure that's a Ncaa11 Pic?
      cdj -
      I pulled it right off of EA Sports World. Someone did that in game and uploaded it. I've never seen it either, but I don't think I've played with a WR that had a high Spectacular Catch rating either.
      morsdraconis -
      I've had guys make crazier catches than that, but I also had two different WRs in my Teambuilder Dynasty that had 99 Spectacular catch through the years that I played. Let's just say, they were FUN to throw the ball to.