• NCAA Football 11 Rosters - PS3 & 360 Complete

Thanks to the dilligent work of Steelerfan & Fairdale Kings over the past few days, the PS3 & 360 rosters are done and completed. Enjoy and get those dynasties started! The file is meant to be shared with the community freely.

Rosters - Names Only, No Edits
    PS3: gamingtailgate
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS

Rosters - Edits and Players Created:
    PS3: IronDragonU OR luvtotha9s
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3

How to get the rosters:
    Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again)
    Comments 72 Comments
      Kingpin32 -
      Awesome, thanks a lot Steelerfan!
      Iron Dragon -
      Great work.
      DariusLock -
      THANKS!
      steelerfan -
      Glad to do it!

For those who don't know how to get the rosters, follow these steps.

You will then be prompted to enter the PSN ID for the locker you want to access.

You DO NOT need to be on the Friends List of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 Friend Requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.
      PigSooie -
      Way to go steelerfan! Thanks so much!
      Whit -
      YOU SIR are DA MAN!!!! Awesome job, we all appreciate your hard work!!!
      Kingpin32 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Glad to do it!

You will then be prompted to enter the PSN ID for the locker you want to access.

You DO NOT need to be on the Friends List of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 Friend Requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.
      Maybe they just wanted to friends with you and not only want you for the rosters.
      steelerfan -
      Thank you all, glad to do it for the great community here!

Also, apparently the file in my locker didn't upload properly at first. It is working now though.
      mundo -
      Outstanding! thank you much, neighbor.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Glad to do it!

what do you mean - Download again ? Go through entire process of typing your name a second time etc? its an honest question- last year it didnt work for me ie loading rosters.

also do i have to save and load from my end when done ? sorry if this redundant/old hat to some but I like details to follow that are thorough and make sense to me. I just like getting it right without repeatedly going backwards- thanks
      vertigho -
      You are freaking sweet dude! From Patriots fan to Steelers fan - I love you! Can't wait to get my O.D. going. Thank you!
      ram29jackson -
      also, can I change equipment without destroying rosters ?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      also, can I change equipment without destroying rosters ?
      After you download the rosters, they are yours to do with as you please. Any changes you make will simply save to your downloaded copy.
      maij17 -
      thx steelerfan
      steelerfan -
      what do you mean - Download again ? Go through entire process of typing your name a second time etc? its an honest question- last year it didnt work for me ie loading rosters.

also do i have to save and load from my end when done ? sorry if this redundant/old hat to some but I like details to follow that are thorough and make sense to me. I just like getting it right without repeatedly going backwards- thanks
      The first time you click "download" will be on a screen that asks if you want to upload, download or delete. The second time will be a screen that shows your friends list. If the PSN you're getting rosters from is not on your friends list, click download and it will ask you for the PSN ID of the person's rosters you want. If you get on your console and follow the steps, it will all make sense. The saving etc will be automatic.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      Maybe they just wanted to friends with you and not only want you for the rosters.
      Why the huge laugh? That's possible. Isn't it?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      After you download the rosters, they are yours to do with as you please. Any changes you make will simply save to your downloaded copy.
      thank you for the confirmation.

but again, i assume auto save is in full effect ? I downloaded- I see the names- they will now stick without an extra action from me ?

and I did not say it yet, but , I thank you too, steelerfan !

Are you saying you did this yourself ? how do you go about it ? My patients lasts only long enough to change equipment for one entire team.

which I sometimes do to give a team a pseudo 1940s or 1970s type look. But 120 rosters ?
      souljahbill -
      I'm sure you're going to get tired of saying you're welcome but I'll punch my ticket onto the "Thank You" train.
      NatureBoy -
      Thanks for all of your hard work on this project.
      steelerfan -
      thank you for the confirmation.

but again, i assume auto save is in full effect ? I downloaded- I see the names- they will now stick without an extra action from me ?

and I did not say it yet, but , I thank you too, steelerfan !

Are you saying you did this yourself ? how do you go about it ? My patients lasts only long enough to change equipment for one entire team.

which I sometimes do to give a team a pseudo 1940s or 1970s type look. But 120 rosters ?
      They should "stick". No "extra action" needed.