• Share Your Impressions of NCAA Football 11

NCAA Football 11 is now available across the United States! As you crack open the case and check out the game for the first time, make sure to share your thoughts and feedback with the NCAA Football community.

Click Read More to leave your thoughts!
    Comments 370 Comments
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ChiCitySports View Post
      Ha - yeah, that's a bad one. It's the same one here. We've sent that one on to hopefully get addressed....but at least he completed the pass!
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...AA-Football-11

NCAA Football 11 is now available across the United States! As you crack open the case and check out the game for the first time, make sure to share your thoughts and feedback with the NCAA Football community.
      Flav -
      This.. Is.. AMAZING!! I'll post impressions once I can take my hands off the controller.
      BPHusker -
      I just started playing my first game and the pre-play art is always showing before the snap, whether I'm on offense or defense, or holding down the show play button or not. Do I have some weird thing toggled? Any help would be appreciated.
      JeffHCross -
      Yeah, you do, BP. It's in the Settings somewhere to always show play art. I noticed it during the demo. Near Auto Turbo/Sprint, I think.
      beartide06 -
      I think the game is just fantastic. And to top it off I won the gamestop tournament for the second year in a row!! lol
      ram29jackson -
      Let me just say,..that I hate all of you for at least another 13 or so hours
      jschwa17 -
      So far I am enjoying the game but when running the triple option its been hard for me to get constant positive yards. Even if the DE "crashes" they still wind up getting my QB sometimes and if they dont the OLB usually is sprinting up to smack my QB in the mouth but it is fun trying to run this offense and having even results
      Nothingface -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      You are no alone. We'll overcome this...
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
      Yep, I'm here with you boys. Granted that was because I was too lazy/drunk to make the 20 minute drive one way to go pick up the game from the gamestop in the neighboring town. Gonna probably go get it sometime between the next 6-12 hours, whenever I finally get around to deciding to actually make the drive over there.
      BPHusker -
      Wow, what can I say... PS2-style gameplay has finally come to the NextGen systems. I just played a friend online and man, what a back and forth game... I lost 24-17, but MAN.... the updated gameplay is amazing; the way you can keep a play alive by the sticks is awesome. I'm really at a loss of words... I can't believe EA finally got it right. Even after 1 game, I would rate it up there with the best of the PS2-era games.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by BPHusker View Post
      Wow, what can I say... PS2-style gameplay has finally come to the NextGen systems. I just played a friend online and man, what a back and forth game... I lost 24-17, but MAN.... the updated gameplay is amazing; the way you can keep a play alive by the sticks is awesome. I'm really at a loss of words... I can't believe EA finally got it right. Even after 1 game, I would rate it up there with the best of the PS2-era games.
      YOU'RE SERIOUS ? You're really serious that even the ps2 version seems to bring something different to the table so to speak ?

is the game different in other ways ? looks or anything ?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post

{Yep, I'm here with you boys }

steelerfan -
      I've only played one full game (killing myself to get rosters asap). It was the same matchup I play every year when I first get the game. ND @ PSU. I won 35-27 (8 min qtrs, AA default). Very, very enjoyable!

OK, back to editing.....
      Nothingface -
      Hah, Miami at Syracuse is my traditional game way back since the ps1 days. It's sad cuz I play pretty terrible when breaking in a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      I've only played one full game (killing myself to get rosters asap). It was the same matchup I play every year when I first get the game. ND @ PSU. I won 35-27 (8 min qtrs, AA default). Very, very enjoyable!

OK, back to editing.....
      SmoothPancakes -
      YOU'RE SERIOUS ? You're really serious that even the ps2 version seems to bring something different to the table so to speak ?

is the game different in other ways ? looks or anything ?
      I think he's saying that this game (on the current gen systems) is so good out of the box that it rivals even the best of the best PS2-era NCAA games.
      ram29jackson -
      Oh, oopsy
      Rudy -
      Me too. I won't be able to play until tonight.

I guess the stat overlays only pop up every 100 rushing & receiving yards and 300 yards passing. CD guys, is there any way to ask the NCAA devs to decrease those yardage totals? ie. Pop up every 50 rush/receiving yard totals and every 150 yards passing? It would at least show them twice as much.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Me too. I won't be able to play until tonight.

I guess the stat overlays only pop up every 100 rushing & receiving yards and 300 yards passing. CD guys, is there any way to ask the NCAA devs to decrease those yardage totals? ie. Pop up every 50 rush/receiving yard totals and every 150 yards passing? It would at least show them twice as much.
      Add after every (User) Big Gain also.