• EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series kicks off with the launch of NCAA Football 11!

The Championship Series is a four-week event for NCAA Football 11 gamers on the PS3 and X-Box 360. Go online and play anyone who is also currently signed up for the event. Afterwards, post your score and feedback for your foe on the site. At the end of the competition, there will be bowl games for prizes including a copy of Madden NFL 11 for the winner.

Sign up for the Series here and Forums for the event are located at this link.

Click Read More for full details and guidelines for the event.

Welcome to the EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series for NCAA Football 11
    Sponsored by MyMaddenPad.com and TheGamingTailgate.com

http://gamechangers.mymaddenpad.com

Forums:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3861.page

Tell all of your friends and fellow gamers whom you compete with online. Post info on fellow community sites, spread the word on Twitter and Facebook, tell everyone you know who plays the game.

EASGCCS Guidelines

In an effort to make the EA Sports Game Changers Championship Series enjoyable for all we ask that you follow the two basic rules and the simple guidelines that are stated below. The guidelines are just that; guidelines. By following the two rules and the guidelines outlined below, it will help assures that everyone participating will enjoy themselves. Please remember that this is a fun online competition. No glitching allowed.

Rules

1. Respect Your Opponent
    2. No quitting during a game.

Guidelines

Disconnections

We know that disconnections are not uncommon during online video game play. We strongly encourage players to finish their game, in the event of a disconnection, by starting a new game, keeping the same score and playing out the remaining time, until an absolute winner is established. If for some reason one person is unable to reconnect, because of a power failure or something outside their own control there is no obligation to finish the game.

Feedback

After each match has been completed, when reporting the winner, it is mandatory to leave feedback for your opponent. Your feedback left should be based on the overall experience you had with your opponent, not if you win or lose. This user feedback system will help the community be aware of any cheaters or foul play. When leaving feedback, you have the following options:

Postive +1 Rating
    Neutral Rating stays the same
    Negative -1 Rating

The initial competition will last for four weeks and the winner at that time will receive a copy of Madden NFL 11.

Schedule:
    July 13 – Start of EASGCCS
    July 15 – 1st Set of Polls (Both Systems)
    July 19 – 2nd Set of Polls and Announcement of Bowl Game (Each Sponsored Bowl Game will have their own page)
    July 22 – 3rd Set of Polls
    July 26th – 4th Set of polls
    July 29th- 1st Set of GCCS Polls (This poll will determine who goes to a Bowl Game)
    August 2nd – 2nd Set of GCCS Polls
    August 5th – Bowl Game Participants Announced

* The event is not endorsed or sponsored by EA SPORTS. It is an event organized by members of the EA SPORTS Game Changers program. *
    Comments 30 Comments
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ionship-Series
      Shopmaster -
      Hey guys,

I definitely understand your concerns and that's why it's very important to leave feedback after every game, good or bad. We also have a good games forum where you can leave some comments about the great game you just had with someone. There is no full-proof system here, but letting everyone know who is a sim baller through the feedback is a great way.

People that have multiple instances of "throwing the kitchen sink" to win is not going to go unnoticed or rewarded. For instance someone who is 34-5 and all positive comments will no doubt be ranked higher than someone who is 34-0 with some negative feedback. Now will negative feedback just ruin your chances completely? No, but if there is no change and you are constantly getting negative feedback then it's a problem.

I hope everyone enjoys the competition and I look forward to everyone playing.
      HawkFan -
      Signed up for this and we will see how it goes.

My gamertag and profile name are HawkFan77 for the Xbox360, add me tonight and let's play some games.
      Kick88 -
      Hey guys, I'm gonna start sending some friend request out to those of you on PS3, so we can get some games in starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!
      Kingpin32 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kick88 View Post
      Hey guys, I'm gonna start sending some friend request out to those of you on PS3, so we can get some games in starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!
      Cool, I think everybody is looking forward to it.
      Twinky34 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kick88 View Post
      Hit me up Twinky34 ill be on soon as i get the game tomorrow
      Flav -
      Is this kicking off at midnight?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      Is this kicking off at midnight?
      According to the site, yes:

Competition Starts Tonight at Midnight! Are You Ready?!?
      Flav -
      You guys should make a Looking for a EAGCCS Game Thread
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      You guys should make a Looking for a EAGCCS Game Thread
      Sounds like a good idea.
      SirHellraiser -
      I am ready to play some in this series i have forward some invite to yall for the XBOX 360
      cdj -
      Here's the current leaders in win total (feedback):

PS3
      1t. Kick88 - 21-3 (13)
      1t. KyHuntingUKy - 21-2 (16)
      3. jonalan34 - 19-20 (31)
      4. TheLittleDevil - 18-7 (18)
      5. OC-3 - 16-3 (12)
      6. I OU a Beatn - 15-3 (8)

1. Miyagi wax off - 17-2 (11)
      2. HotRod9928 - 15-3 (10)
      3t. right-hermispher - 9-2 (7)
      3t. Biggtyme 13 - 9-2 (11)
      3t. Jig - 9-1 (10)
      Kingpin32 -
      I think I'm at the bottom of that list.
      CLW -
      Wow guys are really playing a TON of games. I pretty much stopped trying once the ability to create rooms was locked by EA.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Wow guys are really playing a TON of games. I pretty much stopped trying once the ability to create rooms was locked by EA.
      Same.
      JeffHCross -
      I never started, because they locked that ability before I played a single game.
      JBHuskers -
      It's much easier to time a game when you are in a created lobby room instead of trying to time a buddy and yourself to be free at the same time.
      psusnoop -
      Agreed big time Jeff and JB. I think they should extend this out or something because I'm not adding 50 people to my friends list on the PSN just to see if they are online to play a game.

Please extend this once the rooms are out or do it again.
      I OU a Beatn -
      I don't even care if I win anymore. After having played the Madden demo, I've already decided against buying it, which was the lone reason I was trying in the tournament to begin with. Literally, it feels like Madden '10 with new announcing and an emphasis on graphics/appearance of the game. So...that makes it like Madden '10.2. They didn't even bother to fix the God awful defense against throws to the RB in the flats, which definitely means I'm not playing online if I do win.

Speaking of the tournament, I'm pretty sure God just doesn't want me to win this. I get a very time consuming job 3 days after the game drops, and out of the 4 games I've lost, 3 of those have been decided by 7 points or less, and in every single one of those games I had a fumble, and some bullshit play where I just have to shake my head and laugh. I've legitimately lost one game, and that was against someone who unknowingly to me ran toss sweeps every other play and naturally I had selected a slow defense in which I had no chance.

Does anyone know when this ends?
      cdj -
      Four weeks after the game came out, so there's about 12 days left. I can get more exact dates to help you guys out.