• NCAA Football 11 USTREAM Launch Party

From 2-5 PM EST today, EA SPORTS is hosting the NCAA Football 11 USTREAM Launch Party on Facebook.

Courtesy EA SPORTS: The day before NCAA Football 11 we are hosting the 1st ever NCAA Football USTREAM Launch Party. Come back here on Monday July 12th from 2-5pm EST. We will previewing the entire game at your request. If you want to see Navy vs. Army in alternate uniforms at the Rose Bowl, Done! If you want to see the new recruit call in online dynasty, you will see it here first.

Along with that we will have designers in house, and most importantly we will be giving away copies of the NCAA Football 11, that will be overnight-ed to the winners so they can have the game on launch day.

Head over to Facebook now for more info and to RSVP for the event!
    Comments 21 Comments
      I OU a Beatn -
      Ahh, crap. Naturally I'll be gone the entire time it's going on.
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...M-Launch-Party

From 2-5 PM EST today, EA SPORTS is hosting the NCAA Football 11 USTREAM Launch Party on Facebook.

Courtesy EA SPORTS: The day before NCAA Football 11 we are hosting the 1st ever NCAA Football USTREAM Launch Party. Come back here on Monday July 12th from 2-5pm EST. We will previewing the entire game at your request. If you want to see Navy vs. Army in alternate uniforms at the Rose Bowl, Done! If you want to see the new recruit call in online dynasty, you will see it here first.

Along with that we will have designers in house, and most importantly we will be giving away copies of the NCAA Football 11, that will be overnight-ed to the winners so they can have the game on launch day.

Head over to Facebook now for more info and to RSVP for the event!
      ebin -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      If you want to see the new recruit call in online dynasty, you will see it here first.
      Did EA forget the embargo lifted on Friday? We've been getting this info from TGT all weekend!
      CLW -
      FYI - first thing they did after showing the menu was Michigan v. Ohio St. Michigan user pretty much domianted the Ohio State user who called the same play the entire game and dropped back like 20 yards with Prior before throwing bombs down the field. The video feed is down right now.
      HuskerBlitz -
      It's up, but you have to watch pretty the entire three hours then hope to win a copy of the game. They have 2 PS3 copies and 3 360 versions.
      AustinWolv -
      They are switching matchups but the lag for the Ustream is bad. Can hardly see plays.
      CLW -
      Yeah I don't think I'm sticking around. #1 I've seeen gameplay videos #2 These guys clearly are NOT what I would call "sim" and #3 With NO audio here at the office I likely won't score a copy of a free game and I'm not that desparate for a chance to win a free game.
      iBrandon -
      Why are they doing this during the middle of the day when a lot of people are at work?
      HuskerBlitz -
      They already gave away one of the PS3 copies so I don't think I'll stick around either. I've pretty much seen everything they are going over.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
      Why are they doing this during the middle of the day when a lot of people are at work?
      Most likely to create hype the day before the game comes out and if they did it after 5pm, they wouldn't be able to ship the game overnight to get it to you the day the game launches.
      AustinWolv -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Yeah I don't think I'm sticking around. #1 I've seeen gameplay videos #2 These guys clearly are NOT what I would call "sim" and #3 With NO audio here at the office I likely won't score a copy of a free game and I'm not that desparate for a chance to win a free game.
      Same reasons here. That and the stream isn't running well for me.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I stopped watching after about 5 minutes. Between listening to them talk about random stuff instead of listening to game audio, them definitely not playing straight up sim, and one of them having a HORRIBLE mic, I said screw it.
      CLW -
      LOL well sounds like this idea went over like a lead balloon. However, I don't think "we" (hard core guys) were the "target audience" of this marketing ploy. I could be mistaken, but my guess is this was more for the "casual" gamer and trying to hype up the midnight release.
      cdj -
      It's gotten better as they've gone along. The first 20 minutes were tough to watch.

Russ showed off Dynasty Mode, Greg discussed Presentation, and now Scantlebury is playing JStein2469.
      Kingpin32 -
      It would be better if they did it intoxicated.
      cdj -
      The stuff with Anthony White now is pretty good. Idaho has the two-point conversion play from the Humanitarian Bowl win vs. Bowling Green in the game. He's going through playbooks for every team Eric Gray mentions.
      Solidice -
      The stuff with Anthony White now is pretty good. Idaho has the two-point conversion play from the Humanitarian Bowl win vs. Bowling Green in the game. He's going through playbooks for every team Eric Gray mentions.
      even FCS teams that are not even in the game.
      Cipher 8 -
      Just went back and watched the recording of this. A lot of good footage and I so wish i was there live I knew every question almost immediately could've got myself a free copy shipped overnight.
      Cipher 8 -
      I wish Madden had a guy like Anthony White on their dev team. He knew everything about every team they asked it seemed like.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
      I wish Madden had a guy like Anthony White on their dev team. He knew everything about every team they asked it seemed like.
      I think he does do Madden as well. not 100% though.