• NCAA Football 11: New Stadiums and Renovations

EA has just posted an article detailing the new stadiums that were added to the game this year as well as going over the major and minor renovations made to existing stadiums.

With over 150 stadiums, NCAA Football 11 is one of the most environment rich console games available. While it is no easy task, with hundreds of changes that need to be tackled every year, we feel that NCAA Football 11 is our most accurate and authentic reproduction of college football stadiums ever.

Take a look at the stadiums that are new to NCAA Football 11, as well as major and minor updates we have made.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...logId=Stadiums
    Comments 28 Comments
      Solidice -
      lots of stadium updates, really nice to see Texas Tech's stadium expansion in, since it hasn't been completely finished yet, but will by the time the season starts(or should at least)
      coogrfan -

Rice Stadium is also looking particularly nice, EA did a great job getting the downtown skyline and the Med Center correct. The only problem I can see is that there are around 60,000 more fans present than there should be.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post

Rice Stadium is also looking particularly nice, EA did a great job getting the downtown skyline and the Med Center correct. The only problem I can see is that there are around 60,000 more fans present than there should be.
      JBHuskers -
      This addition looks sweet:

Coachdenz -

Whoot! Glad to see Bama's is in! 100,000 here we come!
      HWill -
      I like that they added an indoor practice stadium this year. Nice.
      Solidice -
      the difference of the crowd and just the overall graphics looks real nice

NCAA 10

NCAA 11

but where is the bell ringer?

Mod Edit - This bell ringer needs to be embedded - JB
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      This is an older pic, but it illustrates a typical Rice crowd:

In it's most recent renovation the end zone seats were eliminated entirely:

Definitely something that Adam and co. should consider fixing for NCAA 12.
      JBHuskers -
      Is that the crowd at Rice or at a Pirates game?
      Jcoop9 -
      Glad to see the additions to the smaller schools, shows that EA is really paying attention to detail. July 13th can't get here soon enough....I guess on to the videos tomorrow!
      Nothingface -
      It really seemed like EA felt they reached their peak with the graphics so there was nothing to look fwd to in that regard. NCAA 11 is looking beautiful! I'm playin ncaa 10 and everything looks so cartoony. lol.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Is that the crowd at Rice or at a Pirates game?
      Could be an Astros game these days.
      Iron Dragon -
      All the additions look nice.
      Tarhead10 -
      These stadium pics are beautiful!!! The new lighting helps out a whole lot, brings the white out in the stadiums.... Also saw they got the addition right at Kenan!!!
      souljahbill -
      This addition looks sweet:

We need a drool smiley. It's SO pretty compared to how it used to be. It was literally blank space when I went to school. You could watch a football game from inside the girl's dorm on the backside of the expansion (Note: The dorm behind the expansion, Jones Hall, is the dorm my wife lived in our freshman year).

Next year, hopefully, we can get our correct entrance and Seymour, our mascot.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      We need a drool smiley. It's SO pretty compared to how it used to be. It was literally blank space when I went to school. You could watch a football game from inside the girl's dorm on the backside of the expansion (Note: The dorm behind the expansion, Jones Hall, is the dorm my wife lived in our freshman year).

Next year, hopefully, we can get our correct entrance and Seymour, our mascot.
      I'll work on that

Okay --- how bout this ---
      souljahbill -
      I'll work on that

Okay --- how bout this ---
      That'll work, cat daddy.
      AustinWolv -
      Need some love for the indoor practice facility too.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
      Need some love for the indoor practice facility too.
      It is nice. Hopefully, a generic dome is on the agenda for next year.
      Captain Mallow -
      Beautifully done. Given the diversity of college football stadiums, it's great that they've managed to capture that individuality. The start of each game should feel like it's own, unique contest. Well done.