• Don't Forget: Check The Gaming Tailgate This Friday at 11am Central

This Friday at 11am central, the NCAA 11 embargo will be lifted, and The Gaming Tailgate will be posting videos that have been requested by the community. These will include some full game videos, some playbook videos, and some breakdowns focusing on OL/DL interaction...just to name a few. Additionally, we will be able to give our full impressions on the game on the FINAL WEEKEND before NCAA Football 11 drops.

To request something you would like to see, please post in this thread. We will try our best to get your request handled.
    Comments 43 Comments
      CLW -
      I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts (and seeing some vids as well).
      AustinWolv -
      Can't wait to see more!
      Busted a 67-yard TD run by the QB on a read option the other night, just a thing of beauty.
      Kwizzy -
      Really looking forward to it guys!
      steelerfan -
      Is it 11 AM Friday yet?
      razorback44 -
      Well so much for working on Friday....
      Kingpin32 -
      It feels like Friday is so far away.
      Twinky34 -
      Its not as far away as Next Tuesday come on Friday and Tuesday.
      Rudy -
      I'm glad I'm on vacation Friday so I'll be able to see it right away. Looking forward to thoughts on the difficulty level, changes since the demo, and recruiting difficulty.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Looking forward to thoughts on the difficulty level, changes since the demo, and recruiting difficulty.
      Endorse, stamp, validate!
      CLW -
      Are we there yet?
      JHeb -
      So, is there not anything left to announce about the game? I thought there was at least one more item to announce. No?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by JHeb View Post
      So, is there not anything left to announce about the game? I thought there was at least one more item to announce. No?
      There is something left that for whatever reason EA hasn't covered yet.
      psusnoop -
      Well that is interesting. Now I have to wait till Friday (maybe Thursday) to find out what exacly this is and how big it is. I'm guessing it's something minor but hoping for a little more.
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      There is something left that for whatever reason EA hasn't covered yet.
      Really? Cool. I thought the ability to tune thru the web was the last announcement.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Really? Cool. I thought the ability to tune thru the web was the last announcement.
      I'm pretty sure JB confirmed that was the last addition but as gschwendt said, EA hasn't officially announced/discussed it.
      Jayrah -
      My alarm is set!

I assume you guys are putting your introspective perceptions together as we speak, so that you can copy and paste them on Friday. That way we don't waste a moment!
      Nothingface -
      ah, I wanted to ignore any impressions or reviews of this game until I had it. I know i'll give in!
      razorback44 -
      I'm assuming that we will get a blog on the Flexbone on Thursday since the Pistol and Pro Style came out the last two Thursdays.
      razorback44 -
      Loooooonnnnnnggggeeeeeeessssstttttt week ever. I am getting absolutely nothing done at work.
      iBrandon -
      I can't wait... I am so hungry for more info.