• ESPN Video Games: NCAA Football 11 Top 25 Gallery

ESPN Video Games has posted a photo gallery for the Top 25 teams in NCAA Football 11. Each photo also lists the overall, offensive, and defensive rating for each team.

Click Read More to see the Top 25 and links to each picture.

25. Houston
    24. Cincinnati
    23. Utah
    22. North Carolina
    21. Florida State
    20. Arkansas
    19. Oregon State
    18. Penn State
    17. LSU
    16. Pitt
    15. Oklahoma
    14. Miami
    13. USC
    12. Georgia Tech
    11. Wisconsin
    10. Iowa
    9. Nebraska
    8. TCU
    7. Virginia Tech
    6. Florida
    5. Boise State
    4. Oregon
    3. Texas
    2. Ohio State
    1. Alabama
    Comments 51 Comments
      souljahbill -
      LOL! Way to show the Coogs and then bounce.

It's kinda ironic that the pic has Houston and UCF. If Southern Miss is gonna win C-USA, those are the two toughest mountains to overcome.
      HawkFan -

#10 Iowa Hawkeyes
      Geauxlden -

#17 LSU Tigers
      cdj -
      The game is very sharp graphically as these pics help show off. The art director and team deserve a lot of credit. The self-shadowing adds a lot to the realism.
      skipwondah33 -
      Yeah I noticed that as well. Just by looking at the pics you can tell they also added alot of "little" things as far as player movement, etc. How a QB leans coming out of a rollout PA. Lighting seems better as well
      Rudy -
      Somebody please explain to me how Oregon is #4. With Masoli I would agree. With him off the team I just don't see it. Boise St. should be ranked ahead of them. They return practically every starter and like it or not, they beat them head to head and won a BCS bowl game. OSU bounced a Masoli led Oregon team.
      DariusLock -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      LOL! Way to show the Coogs and then bounce.

It's kinda ironic that the pic has Houston and UCF. If Southern Miss is gonna win C-USA, those are the two toughest mountains to overcome.
      haha Southern Miss haha j/k
      UGA14 -
      Not that I'm surprised, but I find it a little odd we're outside of the Top 25 compared to some of these teams...
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
      haha Southern Miss haha j/k
      Don't hate on my alma mater, homie (and yes, I do realize you said j/k). At one time (late '90s-early 00's) we were one of the top mid-majors in the country. We beat Nebraska in Nebraska and Alabama in Alabama (shut 'em out 21-0). Unfortunately, we've been bested by Boise St., Utah, TCU, etc. for national cred.
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Somebody please explain to me how Oregon is #4. With Masoli I would agree. With him off the team I just don't see it. Boise St. should be ranked ahead of them. They return practically every starter and like it or not, they beat them head to head and won a BCS bowl game. OSU bounced a Masoli led Oregon team.
      I completely agree. But, in the end, it's not going to matter. Boise State has 2 teams to beat and they are pretty much an automatic championship team and I think the only team on their schedule that even has a CHANCE to beat them is Virginia Tech their first game. Boise State's offense is just so insanely good it's crazy.
      Adam Thompson - EA -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      Hmmm... didn't my Knights win that game last year?
      Adam Thompson - EA -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The game is very sharp graphically as these pics help show off. The art director and team deserve a lot of credit. The self-shadowing adds a lot to the realism.
      Yes! Jean Adams is our art director this year, and it was his first as a full time Art Director. He has done just a fabulous job. The thing that separates him from past ADs is that while they always stayed in the domain of art, Jean is just as much of the Production team as he is the art team. So he isn't just making sure it looks good, he's also driving the art features! He's been an artist on NCAA for a long time, deserved the promotion, and has justified it every step of the way. I still remember the day in April or May when I came into work and noticed he hadn't changed clothes... then I saw the makeshift bed in his office. He truly lives up the "Lazy EA" label that gets thrown at us!
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Thompson - EA View Post
      Hmmm... didn't my Knights win that game last year?
      Yes, I believe they did.

I do know we get UCF in Houston this year. One word...payback.
      arob12aggie -
      Did Houston lose to UTEP? Well, at least you beat #6 school in Texas name Texas Tech. I'm cheering for yall again this year.
      cdj -
      I still remember the day in April or May when I came into work and noticed he hadn't changed clothes... then I saw the makeshift bed in his office. He truly lives up the "Lazy EA" label that gets thrown at us!
      I noticed they added quite a few changes in terms of small stadium edits and field art between March and April which people will appreciate in the final version. It helps the immersion factor when they are up to date, but I wish there was an easier way for you guys to get the assets or support from the schools. It seems like some bend over backwards getting you guys info and some, well don't.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by arob12aggie View Post
      Did Houston lose to UTEP? Well, at least you beat #6 school in Texas name Texas Tech. I'm cheering for yall again this year.
      Yup, Buckram and co. tore our "defense" a new one.(300+ yds rushing).

UTEP, like UCF, has to come to us this year. Based on the Coogs recent history in home payback games (2008-UH 70, Tulsa 30; 2009-UH 73, Rice 14), odds are pretty good that neither is likely to enjoy the trip.
      Kingpin32 -
      Quote Originally Posted by arob12aggie View Post
      Yeah...lets not speak about that game lol.
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I noticed they added quite a few changes in terms of small stadium edits and field art between March and April which people will appreciate in the final version. It helps the immersion factor when they are up to date, but I wish there was an easier way for you guys to get the assets or support from the schools. It seems like some bend over backwards getting you guys info and some, well don't.
      And I think that's something that FEW people truly understand. A BIG BIG part of getting the updates for the game when it comes to art for school likenesses, stadiums, etc, is unfortunately at the mercy of what the schools are willing to send their way. EA certainly doesn't have the budget or time to go to all 120 schools personally and get the information in person. So they have to give them a call and be at the mercy of those people they are contacting about getting it correct.

If only more schools were easier to work with or, even more so, it was easier for the guys at EA to get the information that they needed to get everything up to date, but they have to work with what they can get. Sometimes that means not getting a whole stadium in, sometimes that means missing a detail or two on some mascots.
      steelerfan -
      He truly lives up the "Lazy EA" label that gets thrown at us!
      I, for one, would certainly hope that you guys know how much the rest of us appreciate what you all do. "Lazy" is not a word I believe will ever be uttered here. Thank you and please let Jean know that his work is very appreciated as well. I can't wait to get my hands on 11!
      Adam Thompson - EA -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      Yes, I believe they did.

I do know we get UCF in Houston this year. One word...payback.
      I'm not even going to bother watching that one. UCF hasn't had a real QB since O'Leary showed up, so I enter every season with low expectations.