• The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tuesday 6/29

Numerous community members will be receiving copies of NCAA Football 11 on Tuesday, June 29 including the admins of The Gaming Tailgate and members/admins of other community sites. Please note that ALL ASSETS, IMPRESSIONS AND REVIEWS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNTIL FRIDAY, JULY 9TH AT 12:00PM EST (9:00AM PST). If we are able to utilize the Dynasty Wire feature, we will update this thread.

However, click Read More to view the already submitted questions and to post your own. Once the embargo is lifted, we will attempt to answer as many as possible as well as provide game media and information.

Comments 163 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...-tomorrow-6-29
      LuGer33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      I'm guessing you guys all got it for the PS3?
      Some will have it on X360.
      cdj -
      Here are some of the sites and community members also getting the game, so make sure to bookmark their sites for info on 7/9 as well:

MyMaddenPad - Shopmaster
      The Gaming Tailgate - cdj, gschwendt, JBHuskers
      The Sports Game Guy - Kev5890, MPDamon
      Tradition Football - Rynoaid
      At-large (post on numerous sites)/EA Forums: Anton32, JStein2469, xRomo9, LuGeR33, XxDaMolexX
      (I'm proud to say they are all members of The Gaming Tailgate as well.)

By that time, there will likely be numerous community members with the game after finding it at some stores, so impressions & thoughts should be plentiful.
      lilheavy -
      I would like to see videos of the triple option being ran from flexbone, I Formation, wishbone, and SG Split if you guys can find the time please.

mod edit - updated post one.
      beartide06 -
      Wow guys that is awesome lol. Two weeks early. Be proud haha.
      xRomo9 -
      I will have the Game for xbox 360 if anyone would like to know about that version
      Rudy -
      You lucky SOBs!!
      iBrandon -
      I hope every copy you guys received doesn't work and you all don’t receive another copy until July 13th.
      HuskerBlitz -
      Have fun. Will be interesting to hear your opinions on it.
      jaymo76 -
      I would love to see some screen shots of the generic PISTOL playbook as I am thinking about running that this year. Also, I would love to know if there are any more offline dynasty tweeks or additions. Have fun guys... sooooo envious right now

texacotea -
      guess it pays off giving ben and those guys special favors

a week is a long way away for you all to hold info
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by xRomo9 View Post
      I will have the Game for xbox 360 if anyone would like to know about that version
      I would like to know info about it lol. If you will have it that is
      I OU a Beatn -
      Will you guys have access to online? I'll just curious about how the lobby and online interface is setup.

It would also be GREAT to get your guys' impressions on just how much the pass rush and pass coverage have been improved over the demo. Congrats, by the way!

gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      Will you guys have access to online? I'll just curious about how the lobby and online interface is setup.

It would also be GREAT to get your guys' impressions on just how much the pass rush and pass coverage have been improved over the demo. Congrats, by the way!
      Yes... we should be able to access online. The hope is that we'll actually be able to run an OD in order to show off Dynasty Wire.
      HuskerBlitz -
      Yeah, I'm very interested in the new Dynasty Wire and how it works.
      steelerfan -
      Would EA hold you guys responsible if someone else got the game before July 9 and posted anything on your site before then?

Just a strange thought I had. I'm guessing they're going to start shipping on July 8 and that's why they're saying the 9th as they know someone will break the street date.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Would EA hold you guys responsible if someone else got the game before July 9 and posted anything on your site before then?
      No, but we couldn't echo or discuss our thoughts versus theirs. I fully expect people to start getting the game from the 6th or so on. It seems like people always find it a week or so early and especially from that Friday (the 9th) through Tuesday.
      Thelaw -
      Well if you guys do have access to online can you check to see if you can change stadiums in unranked games.Also can someone post if there is any new plays in the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5.Thanks
      Deuce -
      Not sure if you'll have enough time to test this but it'd be interesting to see how effective sliders are. Especially, in regards to human D-line and CPU pass coverage.
      champ195797 -
      on the 9th can you post a vid of creat a player showin the new equipment