• Online Dynasty Video with Designer Russ Kiniry

NCAA Football 11 designer Russ Kiniry talks about Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, and what fans of the game can expect with these features come July 13 in this latest video from EA SPORTS.

Starting later today, members of the media will be participating in an Online Dynasty with Russ as the commissioner. Follow the action via the twitter and Facebook accounts of those involved. Confirmed participants: Operation Sports, more to come.

Click Read More to see the video with Russ.

Comments 29 Comments
      iBrandon -
      I wish I could watch this video at work. I am very pumped to see how all of this works and hopefully there are no major bugs.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      Well I hope for the sake of the couple of dynasties I'm in with Gschwedt, he atleast doesn't get it to early :p
      Don't worry... if I do happen to get it early, anything I learn I'll be sure to use to my advantage for only the first season or two before I share it with everyone else.

Also, looks like they weren't quite ready for the site to go public. It now redirects back to easports.com.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Don't worry... if I do happen to get it early, anything I learn I'll be sure to use to my advantage for only the first season or two before I share it with everyone else.

Also, looks like they weren't quite ready for the site to go public. It now redirects back to easports.com.
      LOL I bet you will.

Hmm, maybe the couple of errors we were getting were for a good reason. Well that is one nice thing about getting the game out early, it gives EA time to troubleshoot some of the possible problems with the site.
      beartide06 -
      I am extremely excited about this feature. I cannot wait to try it out soon. People can spend hours just in Story Builder lol.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      I am extremely excited about this feature. I cannot wait to try it out soon. People can spend hours just in Story Builder lol.
      HAHA, I WILL spend hours there. What a waste of time! But I will enjoy every wasted second!
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      HAHA, I WILL spend hours there. What a waste of time! But I will enjoy every wasted second!
      Most definitely man. Most definitely. I can't wait.
      ebin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      For sure. Now instead of spending hours typing up my game stats, I'll spend hours typing up excessively detailed game stories!
      Rudy -
      Someone should have had Russ comb his hair before that video! He looked tired lol.

Seriously though, this is an awesome feature that I will be using for my offline dynasty (or should I say my one person online dynasty). I don't care about coaching offers missing in OD or trophies.
      CLW -
      This feature really has me excited for the release of NCAA 11. IF the demo gameplay issues have been fixed AND the Dynasty Wire works properly without any hiccups NCAA 11 has set itself up to be the best next-gen game to date.