• NCAA Football for iPhone & iPod touch

EA Mobile has released NCAA Football for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game features 55 college teams and a create-a-team mode. NCAA Football for the iPhone and iPod touch is developed by EA Mobile and appears similar to Madden 10 for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is currently available for $6.99 and $7.99 for the HD version.

Click Read More to view screens of the game and to read the full game description.

Game description courtesy of the official product website:

Feel the true pride and passion of representing your school or create your own and lead them to glory in the BCS National Championship. With rules and plays reflecting the real NCAA Division 1 experience, play the game you love the way it's meant to be played.

Choose from over 55 of the most popular collegiate teams. Play out traditional rivalries or build your own. Even make your own team! Create uniforms, school colors, stadiums, player and team names – even select your own fight song from your iTunes® playlist!

Guide your team through an entire season, and challenge your friendly rivals head-to-head via live Bluetooth Multiplayer. Earn bids to the Rose Bowl, the Allstate Sugar Bowl, the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, and the FedEx Orange Bowl. Or see if you';ve got that special something extra to win the BCS National Championship and be #1.

Comments 9 Comments
      Coachdenz -
      I will be checking this out, nothing better than playing Football while on the throne!
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      I will be checking this out, nothing better than playing Football while on the throne!
      Absolutely!

Hope they make an android port!
      AustinWolv -
      Dude, that is awesome. Still waiting on my Slvr to die though before jumping to a droid setup. lol.
      skipwondah33 -
      Surprisingly those graphics don't look all that bad lol, though I probably won't get this. its pretty tough playing games on my iPhone that aren't built for the axis control
      steelerfan -
      Alabama doesn't have numbers on the sides of their helmets.

:p
      iBrandon -
      Madden was horrible on the iPhone, so I will pass.
      cdj -
      NCAA 11 for the iPhone and iPod touch is now available! If anyone here picks it up, please share your thoughts on it.
      cdj -
      Here's a walkthrough on the Create a Team feature in the game:

CLW -
      What no dreads?

I guess I'm just a second fiddle consumer. PS3 and Droid ONLY owner here. EA just doesn't like me.