• NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings, Prestige, & Offensive Styles (Update)

While at E3 in Los Angles, PastaPadre has compiled the team ratings from NCAA Football 11. As of this post, the first 8 teams are missing. We will add them in if/when available. MadScientist06 of MaddenMatrix.com has posted a video of all team ratings. He adds: Team ratings could change by the time the game goes Gold.

UPDATE - PastaPadre has posted team offensive styles for the majority of the teams in the game.

Continue on to see the list of team ratings, offensive styles, & team prestige.

Comments 62 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      I've added a few more things, the teams mascot, if it's in the game. added the team's rivals(based on NCAA 10). started a defense column, though only the demo teams have been filled in for now.

I locked the first column in place, so if it's too wide for your monitor(since it's all on one sheet at the moment), you'll still see what row your looking at when you scroll over.
      btw, for anyone that wasn't aware, you can also sort, filter, etc. on that list. Click on View and select List View. Then click the column header to sort it and click the drop down to filter it.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Holy crap Solidice, that is an awesome job! Can't say I would have had the drive to something like that.

Good job man!
      Solidice -
      well the good thing about doing it online is that I can do it whenever and where ever I am. even while working. :p
      morsdraconis -
      well the good thing about doing it online is that I can do it whenever and where ever I am. even while working. :p
      Gotta love Google.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Gotta love Google.
      Agreed... even though I've probably signed over half of my life's information to them, they are the only company that offers so much free that I wish I could pay them for it. Pretty much everything I do online is somehow tied to Google.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      You're missing Coach
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...otball_coaches

Great work though... I did some of this last year and I know it was greatly appreciated by all.
      added the head coaches, as well as the stadium(plus capacity) of the teams, as it was shown on teambuilder.(a few stadiums I guess they don't have the name rights to) I never noticed how many stadium were called Memorial Stadium. lol

also included the aggressive/regular no huddle to the teams that use them based on the new blog.
      morsdraconis -
      Agreed... even though I've probably signed over half of my life's information to them, they are the only company that offers so much free that I wish I could pay them for it. Pretty much everything I do online is somehow tied to Google.
      Google is going to take over the world one of these days. They come up with incredibly powerful and useful applications/technologies in their spare time. It's nuts.
      Kingpin32 -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Google is going to take over the world one of these days. They come up with incredibly powerful and useful applications/technologies in their spare time. It's nuts.
      Everything they make is just so damn useful!
      jaymo76 -
      I've added a few more things, the teams mascot, if it's in the game. added the team's rivals(based on NCAA 10). started a defense column, though only the demo teams have been filled in for now.

I locked the first column in place, so if it's too wide for your monitor(since it's all on one sheet at the moment), you'll still see what row your looking at when you scroll over.
      Absolutely awesome brother! Thank you for doing this for us.
      Solidice -
      added another sheet(the different sheets are at the bottom) that list all the uniform options for each teams(text only). Once I get the game, I plan on making another sheet that'll list the formations in each playbook(not sure how I'll format that one yet). also, I'll eventually update the rivals column(if anything changed from 10 to 11).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...VZmlSYXc&hl=en
      ebin -
      added another sheet(the different sheets are at the bottom) that list all the uniform options for each teams(text only). Once I get the game, I plan on making another sheet that'll list the formations in each playbook(not sure how I'll format that one yet). also, I'll eventually update the rivals column(if anything changed from 10 to 11).

This is fantastic, thanks!
      souljahbill -

That's a good job.

Can you make 1 small change though? I see in the rival category, the rivals are in alphabetical order. Can you put the first rival listed first? It makes a difference for people swapping out for Teambuilder teams as they only get the first team listed as their rival. I'll even volunteer to write them down if you want.
      ebin -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      That's a good job.

Can you make 1 small change though? I see in the rival category, the rivals are in alphabetical order. Can you put the first rival listed first? It makes a difference for people swapping out for Teambuilder teams as they only get the first team listed as their rival. I'll even volunteer to write them down if you want.
      +1 This is a great idea.
      razorback44 -
      Wow that is awesome Solidice. This will be extremely helpful. Thanks for the hard work!
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      That's a good job.

I have what the "primary" rival was in my original document I used to put into this spreadsheet, but I couldn't bold it individually(or anything else to single it out). it would always bold the entire cell. I'll go back through at some point and put the primary one in the front. not sure if the TB rival process will be the same for NCAA 11 though.
      ebin -
      I have what the "primary" rival was in my original document I used to put into this spreadsheet, but I couldn't bold it individually(or anything else to single it out). it would always bold the entire cell. I'll go back through at some point and put the primary one in the front. not sure if the TB rival process will be the same for NCAA 11 though.
      You could always just put an asterisk (or similar symbol) after the primary rival. Probably less work that rearranging everything.
      gschwendt -
      Can I recommend to put the Primary Rival in it's own cell and then list Additional Rivals in a separate cell? That way if someone wants to find a particular primary rival, they can either filter or sort the list accordingly.
      Solidice -
      Can I recommend to put the Primary Rival in it's own cell and then list Additional Rivals in a separate cell? That way if someone wants to find a particular primary rival, they can either filter or sort the list accordingly.
      I can do that
      ebin -
      Brilliant!

I can do that
      That would be awesome. Thanks again for putting this together.
      Solidice -
      nearly had a very frustrating issue. the document I was working crashed some how and was no longer accessible(so the previous link I provided may not work anymore). but luckily, my history saved an slightly older version of it that allowed me to export it to my PC and now I have imported it back(did not lose anything from what I can tell). new link is here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=COyLrLUK

only think different is that I expanded the rank column to include the 1-120 pre-season poll.