• NCAA Football 11 Team Ratings, Prestige, & Offensive Styles (Update)

While at E3 in Los Angles, PastaPadre has compiled the team ratings from NCAA Football 11. As of this post, the first 8 teams are missing. We will add them in if/when available. MadScientist06 of MaddenMatrix.com has posted a video of all team ratings. He adds: Team ratings could change by the time the game goes Gold.

UPDATE - PastaPadre has posted team offensive styles for the majority of the teams in the game.

Continue on to see the list of team ratings, offensive styles, & team prestige.

Comments 62 Comments
      Coachdenz -
      I don't know why either rating is that high to be honest.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I've started to add in the numerical team ratings that MadSci posted to the news posting of team ratings here.
      We can take a logical stab at the remaining letter ratings if the numerical ratings are right.

Code:
      Air Force 	C (75)	C+ (78)	C (74)
      Akron 		D (64)	D+ (65)	D+ (67)
      #1 Alabama 	A+ (99)	A+ (99)	A+ (99)
      Arizona 		B- (83)	B+ (90)	B- (80)
      Arizona State 	B (85)	B- (82)	B+ (89)
      #20 Arkansas 	B+ (90)	A (96)	B (85)
      Arkansas State 	D+ (66)	C- (69)	D+ (68)
      Wyoming 		C (72)	C- (69)	C+ (77)
      Army should have a C- offense and D+ defense if their numerical ratings are right. Army's numerical is the exact same, across the board, as Arkansas State.
      Solidice -
      I've been working on a spreadsheet(google) that list Team's info, like prestige, ratings, ranking, etc... I figured I'll share it with everyone. as of right down, I got down to Maryland, but still adding them.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...VZmlSYXc&hl=en

I figured I could expand on it more later on, like adding the teams' play style, their location, etc...
      Rudy -
      Nice work Solidice. Can't believe Michigan is an 87 overall. I'm attaching a spreadsheet with your work but with a conference lookup table if you want to use it. I think it's cool to be able to sort by conference and rating as well.
      Solidice -
      I can add in the conferences, and then you can go to view>list view and sort by the different columns(as well as a specific entry, like MWC, or Big 12, etc). I was probably going to add in the conferences anyway. I just wanted to get all the teams in first.
      Flav -
      You fellas are so hard working
      Kingpin32 -
      I just noticed that Akron was #1.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      I had a couple that slid up one cell. not sure how that happened, but I fixed that.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      Fear the mighty Zips!
      beartide06 -
      Wow... 99 everything for bama? I'm die hard , but not the kind that's unrealistic. Alabama is great, that's no doubt, but I think defense should probably be low 90s.... we have a lot of new starters, granted they have raw skills and talent, but the lack of experience should drop them to low 90s. And offense should not be 99... I'd say about 97 or 96 would be sufficient.
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Fear the mighty Zips!
      In my dynasties, you damn well better.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      I can add in the conferences, and then you can go to view>list view and sort by the different columns(as well as a specific entry, like MWC, or Big 12, etc). I was probably going to add in the conferences anyway. I just wanted to get all the teams in first.
      My point was just don't manually key in the conferences. I did the table for you. It can be added by just copying the lookup table formula. I can do it when you are done.
      cdj -
      Pasta Padre has posted the team offensive styles for most of the teams in the game. Missing the first eight and also Wyoming. We'll add them to the table in the first post.
      JBHuskers -
      I've been working on a spreadsheet(google) that list Team's info, like prestige, ratings, ranking, etc... I figured I'll share it with everyone. as of right down, I got down to Maryland, but still adding them.

I figured I could expand on it more later on, like adding the teams' play style, their location, etc...
      Nice job bro!
      procops1 -
      is west coast one of the offensive styles? or are they just calling it pro style?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by procops1 View Post
      is west coast one of the offensive styles? or are they just calling it pro style?
      That must be it. The original news of the play styles had them listed as: Air Raid, Spread, Multiple, One Back, Triple Option, Run & Shoot, West Coast, Pistol.
      JeffHCross -
      cdj, I'm comfortable in thinking that you can use the alphabetical ratings I calculated for the NAs, if you'd like to.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      cdj, I'm comfortable in thinking that you can use the alphabetical ratings I calculated for the NAs, if you'd like to.
      Nice work on that. Just added to news post. Thank you!
      Solidice -

I've added a few more things, the teams mascot, if it's in the game. added the team's rivals(based on NCAA 10). started a defense column, though only the demo teams have been filled in for now.

I locked the first column in place, so if it's too wide for your monitor(since it's all on one sheet at the moment), you'll still see what row your looking at when you scroll over.
      gschwendt -
      I've added a few more things, the teams mascot, if it's in the game. added the team's rivals(based on NCAA 10). started a defense column, though only the demo teams have been filled in for now.

I locked the first column in place, so if it's too wide for your monitor(since it's all on one sheet at the moment), you'll still see what row your looking at when you scroll over.
      You're missing Coach
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...otball_coaches

Great work though... I did some of this last year and I know it was greatly appreciated by all.