• NCAA Football 11 Achievement List

XBox360Achievements.com has posted the full list of Achievements for NCAA Football 11. There are 50 Achievements worth 1,000 points. It is expected that this list is the same for Trophies on the PlayStation 3.

Some of the Achievements:

- Point Some Fingers (20) - In a single phone call, take 250 points away from one school by downplaying pitches.
    - Options (25) - Score 35+ points in a game running an Option offense (excludes co-op).
    - One Hit Wonder (25) - Get an instant commit from a prospect by offering a scholarship on a one topic call.
    - Switcheroo (20) - Secure a commitment from a prospect that was a soft commit elsewhere.

Click Read More to view the full list of Achievements.

There are 50 achievements with a total of 1000 points:

Air Raid (25) - Score 35+ points in a game running an Air Raid offense (excludes co-op).

Mix It Up (15) - Rush for 100+ yards in a game with an Air Raid offense (excludes co-op).

Multiple Offense (25) - Call at least one play from 10 different formation sets using a Multiple offense (excludes co-op).

One Back (25) - Run a One Back offense and gain 200 yards rushing in a game (excludes co-op).

Options (25) - Score 35+ points in a game running an Option offense (excludes co-op).

Throw 'Em a Curveball (15) - Throw for 300 yards in one game using an Option offense (excludes co-op).

Pistol (25) - Gain 100 yards rushing with a QB and a HB while running Pistol offense in a game (excludes co-op).

West Coast/Pro Style (25) - Using a West Coast/Pro Style offense, complete passes to 8 different receivers (excludes co-op).

Run and Shoot (25) - Gain 300 yards passing in a game throwing to at least 5 receivers using the Run and Shoot(no co-op).

Aggressive Spread No Huddle (25) - Score a touchdown running only no huddle for an entire drive with a Spread offense (excludes co-op).

Spread No Huddle (25 ) - With a Spread offense, score 2 TD's from audibled plays while running no huddle (excludes co-op).

There He Goes... (15 ) - Break a run for 50 or more yards in a Play Now, Dynasty, or Road to Glory game (excludes co-op).

Take a Stab Downfield (15 ) - Complete a pass for 50 or more yards in a Play Now, Dynasty, or Road to Glory game (excludes co-op).

Formation Sub Success (5) - Score a touchdown with a player subbed in using Formation Subs (excludes co-op).

1st Option For 6 (5) - Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes co-op).

Speed Reader (5) - Score a touchdown on a QB Choice run play (excludes co-op).

Draw Me a Touchdown (5) - Score a touchdown running a draw play on 3rd and 6+ yards (excludes co-op).

Hero (10) - Score a touchdown as time expires to win the game (excludes co-op).

Balanced Attack (15) - Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes co-op and Road to Glory).

The D Is For... (15) - Hold the opposition to under 100 total yards in a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game (excludes co-op).

Red Zone Perfection (15) - Complete a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game with a Red Zone Efficiency rating of 100% (excludes co-op).

Red Zone Shutout (15) - Complete a Play Now or Dynasty Mode game without allowing a TD from the Red Zone (excludes co-op).

Lock It Up (15) - With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

In Your Crosshairs (10) - Spotlight a receiver and get an interception on him in a Play Now or Dynasty game (excludes co-op).

Veteran (15) - Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes co-op).

Best Class Ever (15) - Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.

Point Some Fingers (20) - In a single phone call, take 250 points away from one school by downplaying pitches.

One Hit Wonder (25) - Get an instant commit from a prospect by offering a scholarship on a one topic call.

Switcheroo (20) - Secure a commitment from a prospect that was a soft commit elsewhere.

Don't Call It a Comeback (30) - Convince a player with an overall rating of 95 or higher to stay.

Program Changer (25) - Sign a 5-star QB or HB with a 2-star prestige school in a single team Dynasty (no ATH).

Setup Shop In the Big 3 (20) - In a single team Dynasty, develop new pipelines in Texas, California, and Florida.

Burn That Shirt (15) - Remove the redshirt from a player in a game, and earn player of the game status with that player.

Crash the Party (15) - In a single team Dynasty, earn an invite to a BCS game with a team from a non-BCS conference.

Picking Up Yards (15) - In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, have a player with an avg 6+ yds per carry (min 100 att).

Mr. Efficiency (15) - In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, have a QB with a completion % of 65+ (min. 100 attempts).

20/20 Club (25) - In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, get 20+ passing and 20+ rushing TD's with one player.

What a Weekend (30) - Invite 5 or more recruits to a game and get all A- or better visit grades in a single user Dynasty.

Survivor (20) - Be the last remaining undefeated team in a single team Dynasty season.

Simply Perfect (30) - Play an entire season in a single team Dynasty and remain undefeated.

Perfect From the Start (30) - In a single team Dynasty, maintain a #1 ranking for the entire season.

Untouchable (25) - In a single team Dynasty, win all games in a season by 21+. (Must play the BCS title game)

Treasure Hunter (30) - Win all bowl trophies (including National Championship) in Dynasty or Road to Glory modes.

High School Champ (15) - Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.

Blue Chip (15) - Become a 5-star prospect in Road to Glory Mode.

Earned Your PT (15) - Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.

Strike the Pose (15) - Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Campus Legend (15) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

Head and Shoulders Above (15) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

Greatness (90) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

Source Xbox360Achievements.org
    Via TheSportsGameGuy.com
    Comments 22 Comments
      beartide06 -
      Wow there is a ton of new achievements that actually might be a challenge. In past years they have been fairly easy, but maybe not so much this year. They added a lot that refer to the new offenses and new improvements to the game in the running department as well. I'm glad they have some harder ones in there though.
      JHeb -
      Looks good! Love the rate at which the new info. is coming and the Gaming Tailgate is getting posted up...I also really like how quickly they tweet info. and post on Facebook. I never go without knowing what's new in NCAA 11 thanks to TGT.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JHeb View Post
      Looks good! Love the rate at which the new info. is coming and the Gaming Tailgate is getting posted up...I also really like how quickly they tweet info. and post on Facebook. I never go without knowing what's new in NCAA 11 thanks to TGT.
      Keep spreading the word
      I OU a Beatn -
      God, I love me some easy platinum trophies!
      Flav -
      Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
      Achievement whore :p
      Solidice -
      Air Raid (25) - Score 35+ points in a game running an Air Raid offense (excludes co-op).
      Mix It Up (15) - Rush for 100+ yards in a game with an Air Raid offense (excludes co-op).

that'll be easy to do actually. I usually average right around 100 rush yards a game with Tech.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
      Only easy if you cheat
      CLW -
      Wow that's allot of trophies to be had. We lesser skilled players are going to have a hard time getting the Platinum with NCAA 11.
      CLW -
      Question: Allot of these Trophies/Achievements indicate "single team dynasty". Does that mean offline dynasty or can it be a single team online dynasty?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Question: Allot of these Trophies/Achievements indicate "single team dynasty". Does that mean offline dynasty or can it be a single team online dynasty?
      Means you can control more than one team nor can it be an Online Dynasty...but I'm not sure if the trophies are that strict on that ... I can't recall.
      JeffHCross -
      They are strict to that, or at least they were last year, but if you happened to hit the achievement in an Online Dynasty (like #1 recruiting class), it was pretty simple to get the trophy. Save an Offline copy (before the achievement), then load it up, remove all the other teams, complete the achievement and get the trophy.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      They are strict to that, or at least they were last year, but if you happened to hit the achievement in an Online Dynasty (like #1 recruiting class), it was pretty simple to get the trophy. Save an Offline copy (before the achievement), then load it up, remove all the other teams, complete the achievement and get the trophy.
      So.... contrary to Haumiller's claim there are several reasons to play an offline dynasty. :p
      JeffHCross -
      Well, it's unknown if Online Dynasty single-team would hit those. If they would (and there's really no reason to think they wouldn't), he'd still be right
      I OU a Beatn -
      Only easy if you cheat
      I don't consider it cheating. I'd call it...taking advantage of.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I really like this achievement list. In NCAA 09 and NCAA 10 (09 was my first NCAA after I got a 360), I basically viewed both as a quick, simple, and easy 1000 GS. And as BigBlue called IOUaBeatn one, I'm in the same boat. :p I used to not care too much about achievements when I first started playing on the 360, now I've become a major achievement whore, going back and playing games that, in some cases, I hadn't played nor even touched in one or two years just to get achievements. I don't even want to think of what I'll be like if/when I eventually drop the money on a PS3 and sit there becoming a trophy whore as well as an achievement whore.

At least this time, they added some that will actually take some time and effort to work on and get (without going the way of the cheese). So I am very much looking forward to putting in some actual time on these achievements.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Yeah, I got both the NCAA and Madden platinum trophies like a month after I bought the games. It would've been a lot quicker for both had I not spent most of my time playing online, but sports games usually are the easiest to get all the achievements/trophies for. Backbreaker and MLB The Show stand as exceptions(go to hell, Hamil-who?).
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, even Madden 09 and 10 were the same way for me. I blew through the achievements for both pretty quick and easily. Granted there are always one or two that will hang you up a bit on both NCAA and Madden, but otherwise they were always simple lists to complete. This one will actually take some time to complete and I love it! I love achievement lists and games where it takes a long time to complete. I feel like I'm getting more out of the game for my money by having to play longer and do more to get all the achievements, which is probably why I also love RPGs along with sports games, as usually with RPGs, you're looking at dozens upon dozens, if not usually 100+ hours to complete the storyline/game and get all achievements.
      JeffHCross -
      Yeah, IOU, Kevin Butler forbid you actually play the game rather than just whoring the trophies
      JBHuskers -
      Yeah, IOU, Kevin Butler forbid you actually play the game rather than just whoring the trophies
      "Staying up until 3 in the morning to get that trophy that isn't real......BUT IT IS!"

Speaking of which I need to try to finish whoring NCAA 10 to get the platinum
      JeffHCross -
      I have no problem with putting effort in to get the trophies. But I think what separates a true trophy whore is the people that fly through the game just to get the trophies. Waste of an experience for me.

An example is Resistance 2. No way in hell am I putting myself through the suffering of the online play to get that 10k kill trophy. Same with Mod Nation Racers ... once I saw that one of the Gold trophies was winning 100 Online Races, I knew I'd be lucky to even race 100 Online Races, let alone win.