• TeamBuilder Website Updated for NCAA Football 11 - UPDATE

Tuesday afternoon, it appeared that the TeamBuilder website had been updated for NCAA Football 11. However, designer Adam Thompson has passed on the word that the site was not complete and not meant to be live. While he expects teams made on this partially updated site to work on NCAA Football 11, he and the team cannot guarantee it.

All teams made for NCAA Football 10 will carry over to NCAA Football 11. Once TeamBuilder officially goes live with all of the changes for NCAA Football 11, we will post it here.
    Comments 55 Comments
      Solidice -
      Rice, WKU, Minnesota(already known), Miami(OH), San Jose State, and Kent State's stadium is in the game. so no team has a generic stadium now.

the Dallas Cowboys' stadium is in the game and is set for the Cotton Bowl and Big 12 Championship games.
      CLW -
      So... who is going to create the powerhouse TGT team?
      cdj -
      Thanks for the heads-up, Kwizzy!
      Deuce -
      Does anyone know if you have to do anything to get your 2010 teams to transfer over to 2011? I check a few minutes ago and my teams were not there.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Does anyone know if you have to do anything to get your 2010 teams to transfer over to 2011? I check a few minutes ago and my teams were not there.
      Mine are all showing up for me listed under My Schools in the upper right corner.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The TeamBuilder website has been updated for NCAA Football 11. Among some of the known improvements:

- Ability to place text on the chest of the jersey.
      - Updated field art for schools such as Miami, Alabama, Kansas, South Carolina, Army, Iowa, USF, and more.
      - Updates and/or corrections to stadiums for schools including: Nebraska, Arizona State, Miami, Michigan, and more.
      - Updated uniforms & helmets including the Nike Pro Combats, 1930s Colorado throwback, additional Oregon combinations, and more.
      - More mascots.
      - Rosters updated for NCAA Football 11.

All teams made for NCAA Football 10 will carry over to NCAA Football 11. Let the editing being for TeamBuilder in NCAA Football 11! If you notice additional new TeamBuilder aspects, share them here with the community.
      Two things: #1 how many combos does that give Oregon now? #2 Is that the "final" NCAA 11 roster file. I know last year there was the "huge" issue with the wrong set of rosters making the Team Builder/Disc.
      iBrandon -
      Site won't work for me. I can click on browse schools and nothing. I wanted to check out Baylor's roster. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home.
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Mine are all showing up for me listed under My Schools in the upper right corner.
      Ok thx! It seems relly buggy on my computer at work so maybe it has something to do with being on my work pc.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Two things: #1 how many combos does that give Oregon now? #2 Is that the "final" NCAA 11 roster file. I know last year there was the "huge" issue with the wrong set of rosters making the Team Builder/Disc.
      1 - Way too many! 6 helmets, 7 home jerseys, 3 road jerseys, 9 pants - that was at a quick count.

2- I'd assume these are final, but I haven't looked at them yet.
      beartide06 -
      one thing i noticed is that the cleats look very generic. They don't have the updated styles.

P.S. Alabama is loaded on defense lol
      NYSWAG1490 -
      Texas Roster is Kinda Messed Up
      Deuce -
      Any new 'generic' unis?
      Flav -
      Just noticed that you can have 2 players be the same number on the team (1 offense, 1 defense) Thank god!

- Michigan Stadium renovation is in for sure! Yes!
      Kwizzy -
      been checking the old site every day for a week but didnt want to say anything for fear of jinxing it... then noticed it posted on utopia
      Solidice -
      Akron's stadium seems to be completely missing on the TB site. I guess it's something that can be added to the site in an update.
      Flav -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      Akron's stadium seems to be completely missing on the TB site. I guess it's something that can be added to the site in an update.

The beautiful big house renovation
      Solidice -
      Texas Tech's new seating is in(they added about 6,000 seats). can't tell if the new press boxes/suites are in. I'm not expecting it to be though, since they are not done yet.
      Solidice -
      I've updated my uniform document I made last year. I believe I got all the new stuff in. it's just a text listing of the uniforms that are in TB, no pictures. I'll attach it if anyone wants to look at it.
      ebin -
      I love this feature and I'm glad EA made as many real life changes as they did, but man, I was really hoping we'd get more control over the rosters. I was especially hoping for the ability to set classes (including redshirt status), change positions, and specify home states. Those (seemingly simple) changes would have made importing current dynasty teams so much easier and more accurate.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
      I love this feature and I'm glad EA made as many real life changes as they did, but man, I was really hoping we'd get more control over the rosters. I was especially hoping for the ability to set classes (including redshirt status), change positions, and specify home states. Those (seemingly simple) changes would have made importing current dynasty teams so much easier and more accurate.
      You can edit all of that... I know for a fact you can do it in the game. Also, the only way you can have 2 players with the same number is if they are already in the default roster that way. Otherwise it wont let you change another player to the same number as another.