• E3: NCAA Football 11 Coverage

Over the next few days, media outlets and gaming sites will begin posting their thoughts, coverage, and impressions of NCAA Football 11 while at E3 in Los Angeles. To help manage all of these reports, previews, and video, this is your one-stop location for all game related info. The newest information will be posted at top, so keep checking The Gaming Tailgate throughout E3. For more E3 and video game information, visit our Other Video Games forum.

Click Read More to read the NCAA Football 11 information from E3.

June 15 - IGN at E3 Live Feed: NCAA Football 11 6:40 PM CT

June 13 - G4TV: 'E3 2010 NCAA Football 11 Preview' by Kevin Kelly. Includes video interview with Designer Ben Haumiller.
    Comments 70 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      E3 Wall Video

I think ESPN had something to do with that, because the team-specific objects in the foreground look awfully familiar.

Also, I don't remember seeing a B-2 Stealth Bomber in the old trailer.
      JeffHCross -
      IGN - E3 Army vs Air Force

Horrible. Why play with Army if you're only going to pass? Horrible clip.
      Flav -
      Not trying to bash IGN but they should stick to shooters because they suck at sports games :p
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      IGN - E3 Army vs Navy
      That clip is so horrible you confused Air Force for Navy. :p
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      That clip is so horrible you confused Air Force for Navy. :p
      No no, they did. Look at the title of the YouTube.

I just didn't start watching it until after I'd posted it,
      iBrandon -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      Not trying to bash IGN but they should stick to shooters because they suck at sports games :p
      LOL I agree!
      iBrandon -
      Has anyone heard if stats are correct? IE assisted tackles, half sacks?
      JeffHCross -
      I remember seeing something about assists and half-sacks for Madden but not NCAA.
      iBrandon -
      Ah. I thought they were in NCAA. That's disappointing.
      morsdraconis -
      I remember seeing something about assists and half-sacks for Madden but not NCAA.
      It's in one of the blogs from 2 weeks back or so (one of the recruiting blogs).

They are definitely in.
      JeffHCross -
      Ah, was it last year they were in Madden? That's probably what I was thinking of.
      JeffHCross -
      Full intro from Georgia Tech vs Georgia. A lot more detailed than the demo.

EDIT: Per 1:58, however, apparently it was disappointing to the person recording the video.
      cdj -
      I think he was hoping for the Ramblin Wreck to be in the entrance. IIRC, that endzone facility & jumbotron wasn't correct in NCAA 10 so I think that is new.
      gschwendt -
      EDIT: Per 1:58, however, apparently it was disappointing to the person recording the video.
      I'm assuming he was disappointed because the Ramblin Wreck didn't lead the team out based on his comments while the game was loading.

I was ninja'd... that's what I get for researching how to get the specific time marker in the link :rolleyes:
      JeffHCross -
      I can only imagine the art department's reaction if they'd been asked to render that.
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I'm assuming he was disappointed because the Ramblin Wreck didn't lead the team out based on his comments while the game was loading.
      I couldn't figure out for the life of me what he was saying during the loading.
      gschwendt -
      More coverage from Hellisan of TraditionFootball
      http://www.traditionfootball.com/ind...-coming-at-ya/
      Twinky34 -
      well wonder if the hokies enter to enter sandman with everybody jumping up and down and also if wake has the deacon ride a hog on to the field doubt it since the ramblin wreck didnt with gt what would have been sweet.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Twinky34 View Post
      well wonder if the hokies enter to enter sandman with everybody jumping up and down and also if wake has the deacon ride a hog on to the field doubt it since the ramblin wreck didnt with gt what would have been sweet.
      I would be willing to bet that they don't have the rights to Enter Sandman.
      Kwizzy -
      From this last post on tradition football:
      "Also, Ben Haumiller has confirmed functionality to host multiple dynasties up to a total of five per person. This feature will be offered as downloadable content. As far as I understand it, this will be a flat rate to host multiple dynasties up to five (5)."

So does this mean that if I want to run my own dynasty as an online dyansty & be the commissioner of another OD then I will have to pay extra?! If so, I'm sorry but that's a JOKE!