• E3: NCAA Football 11 Coverage

Over the next few days, media outlets and gaming sites will begin posting their thoughts, coverage, and impressions of NCAA Football 11 while at E3 in Los Angeles. To help manage all of these reports, previews, and video, this is your one-stop location for all game related info. The newest information will be posted at top, so keep checking The Gaming Tailgate throughout E3. For more E3 and video game information, visit our Other Video Games forum.

Click Read More to read the NCAA Football 11 information from E3.

June 15 - IGN at E3 Live Feed: NCAA Football 11 6:40 PM CT

June 13 - G4TV: 'E3 2010 NCAA Football 11 Preview' by Kevin Kelly. Includes video interview with Designer Ben Haumiller.
    Comments 70 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      IGN probably went by eyeballs. Several of the NCAA reporters (including the guy at Tradition, I think) commented that you couldn't even get your hands on a controller for Madden, and NCAA was comparatively easy. I think that's the largest factor in IGN's awards. Their awards have always been more hype and excitement related than anything else.

And honestly, that makes sense. They're not saying which game is the best ... but which game was the "Best of E3". It's like Best of Show for dog shows ... they might not be the best behaved dog, or the smartest dog, or the one you'd even want to own ... but damned if they don't put on their best face and get all the attention.

Think about it ... E3 is, inherently, a marketing convention. Hype and attention is the sole point of it.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Considering that last year you had no option to host more than one dynasty, I don't see the problem with this. The majority of us aren't going to be hosting our own dynasties anyway, we're going to be part of someone else's.
      I understand that too, but this directly affects me because I am hosting a dynasty full of friends who haven't played NCAA much & also doing my own. I will pay for the slots if I have to I guess but having 2 slots would make the most sense to me just becasue they have touted the fact that you can do a one player dynasty to take advantage of dynasty wire. Not a huge deal, but kinda annoying.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Considering that last year you had no option to host more than one dynasty, I don't see the problem with this. The majority of us aren't going to be hosting our own dynasties anyway, we're going to be part of someone else's.
      Yep. I definitely would like two to be the limit because of the offline and online possibilities with the Dynasty Wire, but it's not going to be anything I'm going to get all upset about.
      CLW -
      More OS videos from E3:

JeffHCross -
      Millenium at Operation Sports is answering the questions thread about NCAA 11 now.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041204003
      JeffHCross -

cdj -
      Michigan State at Notre Dame, courtesy KOACHK

cdj -
      The discussion on game reviews is an interesting one, so it's been moved to its own thread in the Other Video Games sub-forum. Let's keep this thread focused on info coming out of E3.

More info from the guys at Tradition Football.
      Flav -
      CLW -
      Video from K0ACHK: NCAA 11 INTRO, MAIN MENU WALKTHROUGH, AND PREGAME (MICHIGAN STATE AT NOTRE DAME)