• NCAA Football 11 Demo Available Now! Share Your Impressions

The NCAA Football 11 demo is currently available on X-Box Live and the PlayStation Network.

The demo features four match-ups playable in four two-minute quarters. The match-ups include Missouri vs. Clemson, Miami vs. Ohio State, Florida vs. Florida State, and Oklahoma vs. Texas. Playing each match-up as well as sharing word of the demo with friends will unlock selectable Nike Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game.

After downloading and playing the demo, leave your thoughts, comments, impressions, and detailed information on any bugs you may encounter here.
    Comments 417 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      psusnoop -
      LOL that is funny.

Come the 9th at midnight, you three better be ready. Better start stretching around 11pm tomorrow night.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      LOL that is funny.

Come the 9th at midnight, you three better be ready. Better start stretching around 11pm tomorrow night.
      Just to clarify, it's not a midnight on the 9th....the embargo is lifted at 11am central/12pm eastern on 7/9 (Friday morning/afternoon)
      razorback44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I can not get a handle of Mizoo's offense. I can acclimate to every team's offense in the demo but them. I always suck when playing as Missouri.
      I'm with you on this one. I can run all the offenses fine in the demo but Mizzou's. I am miserable playing with them. It may be because I am a pro style guy and don't run much spread or shotgun at all for that matter. However, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal since its just versus the CPU but no, I am absolutely miserable using their offense. Definitely think I am going to stick to my pro style roots again this year.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Played the demo last night so I could unlock the Pro Combat unis again with the new PS3. I'm not done teasing yet, but I noticed somethings from demo to retail back to the demo
      The heck does that even mean? :rolleyes:

Nobody likes you when you say things like this you know! You confuse 95% of everybody.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      The heck does that even mean? :rolleyes:

Nobody likes you when you say things like this you know! You confuse 95% of everybody.
      just noticed a lot of good things in retail that stand out after going back to the demo.
      Kingpin32 -
      just noticed a lot of good things in retail that stand out after going back to the demo.
      I'm right now. Stop trying to be the Riddler and just tell us right now lol.
      psusnoop -
      Ouch JB, I did forget it was at noon. What am I going to do for 12 additional hours.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      What am I going to do for 12 additional hours.
      Benadryl and beer. A winning combination!
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Benadryl
      The poor man's sleeping pill.
      Jayrah -
      Why couldn't you just say that you monkey! Plus, that's not a tease per se, just great news! oooooooaaaaaaaah! 46 1/2 hrs and you can bare it ALL!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Why couldn't you just say that you monkey! Plus, that's not a tease per se, just great news! oooooooaaaaaaaah! 46 1/2 hrs and you can bare it ALL!
      You want to see me naked? :eek:
      souljahbill -
      You want to see me naked? :eek:
      Trying to get from behind the DJ booth and onto the stage?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Trying to get from behind the DJ booth and onto the stage?
      Trust me, you don't want that
      Kingpin32 -
      Next on the stage JB "Big Husk"!

Pause.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      Next on the stage JB "Big Husk"!

Pause.
      Big Husk LMAO ---- I should change all my user names and GamerTags to that.
      Kingpin32 -
      Big Husk LMAO ---- I should change all my user names and GamerTags to that.
      You'll probably get banned from XBOX Live with that name.