• NCAA Football 11 - Demo Match-up #4 Oklahoma vs. Texas

The fourth and final match-up for next week's NCAA Football 11 demo has been announced and it will be the Red River Rivalry, Oklahoma vs. Texas. Oklahoma's Nike Pro Combat uniforms are now confirmed for the game. The other match-ups in the demo include: Miami vs. Ohio State, Florida vs. Florida State, and Missouri vs. Clemson.

Expect more details on the demo leading up to its release next week, coinciding with E3 in Los Angeles.

Click Read More to see more screenshots of the Longhorns and Sooners in action.

Comments 29 Comments
      I OU a Beatn -
      That's kind of a bummer, lol.
      lilheavy -
      BOOOOOOOO!! I desperately wanted to get my hands on the flexbone...oh well. Still great to have 4 different matchups.
      coogrfan -
      Meh...
      Solidice -
      I figured they would stick with the Nike teams that had pro combat uniforms last year.
      Coachdenz -
      I really wanted to play with Ala "freaking" Bama!
      Coachdenz -
      is that #69 catching a pass?
      and to Add, the Gilbert kid (QB) I think that's his name at Texas will be a good one when he's done.
      coogrfan -
      I assume OU is listed as a spread, but which offensive style did EA assign the Horns?
      Coachdenz -
      CDJ any idea how big the Demo will be?
      UGA14 -
      OU's uniforms look like Ohio States? Wow I hate these new Nike uniforms.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      CDJ any idea how big the Demo will be?
      No clue. TW11 demo was 1.7 GB IIRC, so it wouldn't surprise me if this one is around that mark as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
      OU's uniforms look like Ohio States? Wow I hate these new Nike uniforms.
      Luckily they are just alternates. OU's Pro Combat is one of the worst ones, IMO. Miami & Ohio State's are pretty cool IMO.
      Jayrah -
      Officially time for a uniform blog! I don't like this particular matchup, but hey it's the 4th one.....
      JBHuskers -
      Am I the only one that thinks the Sooners on the ass is weird, and reminds me of the Victoria's Secret PINK
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      I figured they would stick with the Nike teams that had pro combat uniforms last year.
      Yep, it was more this and specific entrances than getting every play style in the demo.
      procops1 -
      does anyone know if we will be able to play either team home or away?
      4 matchups, I'd assume that they would only do 4 stadiums, but hey thats still great. i really want to take a look at everyones entrance
      cdj -
      procops1 - Pretty sure you can play as either team, but the home teams are set (Clemson, Ohio State, Florida State, Texas).
      procops1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      procops1 - Pretty sure you can play as either team, but the home teams are set (Clemson, Ohio State, Florida State, Texas).
      oh well. im still giddy for the demo haha GO BIG RED
      iBrandon -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Am I the only one that thinks the Sooners on the ass is weird, and reminds me of the Victoria's Secret PINK
      LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by procops1 View Post
      does anyone know if we will be able to play either team home or away?
      4 matchups, I'd assume that they would only do 4 stadiums, but hey thats still great. i really want to take a look at everyones entrance
      I would think just four stadiums, but who knows.

I'm ready to see the other demo detail, like quarter length and how many quarters we can play.
      JBHuskers -
      Yeah you can play as either team in the demo, but it's only at one locale.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      is that #69 catching a pass?
      Is this a tackle elible play? Or a 3rd string TE that is a different lineman normally? I do like the form though, if a #69 is catching a pass, that's what it's gonna look like LOL
      Deuce -
      Good to see two Pac-10 teams in the game. :rolleyes: