• NCAA Football 11 - Demo Match-up #4 Oklahoma vs. Texas

The fourth and final match-up for next week's NCAA Football 11 demo has been announced and it will be the Red River Rivalry, Oklahoma vs. Texas. Oklahoma's Nike Pro Combat uniforms are now confirmed for the game. The other match-ups in the demo include: Miami vs. Ohio State, Florida vs. Florida State, and Missouri vs. Clemson.

Expect more details on the demo leading up to its release next week, coinciding with E3 in Los Angeles.

Click Read More to see more screenshots of the Longhorns and Sooners in action.

Comments 29 Comments
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Good to see two Pac-10 teams in the game. :rolleyes:
      PAC 16????

On another note: Is this a neutral site? Texas Unis are home, but in the background of one picture there is a big Ol' SOONERS banner. This was noticed over at Utopia, but nobody here had mentioned it....
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      PAC 16????

On another note: Is this a neutral site? Texas Unis are home, but in the background of one picture there is a big Ol' SOONERS banner. This was noticed over at Utopia, but nobody here had mentioned it....
      Oh ya! Oops.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      PAC 16????

I figure it'll be the Cotton Bowl Stadium.
      cdj -
      The pics may be from the RRR, but I was under the impression the game in the demo will be in Austin to help showcase the team entrance for Texas. I didn't think entrances were shown for neutral site games, but I'm not sure on that one.
      cdj -
      Also, there will be more news on the demo tomorrow per the NCAAFOOTBALL11 twitter account.
      JHeb -
      As a Sooner fan, I don't recall ever seeing those Pro Combat uni's, much less pants that had "Sooners" on the ass. What's up with that?
      jaymo76 -
      Is it 100% that the PS3 demo is Monday because I have not heard that from EA and the website still says Tues for PS3 on the NCAA 11 homepage???
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Is it 100% that the PS3 demo is Monday because I have not heard that from EA and the website still says Tues for PS3 on the NCAA 11 homepage???
      The only mention regarding it I've seen is from PastaPadre. He mentioned that fact in the same article that he mentioned that there would be 8 teams in the demo so one would assume he knows something. As well, since it's E3 week, I wouldn't be too surprised for Sony to be doing some extra updates with the store.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by JHeb View Post
      As a Sooner fan, I don't recall ever seeing those Pro Combat uni's, much less pants that had "Sooners" on the ass. What's up with that?
      You blocked that game out of your mind. :p They wore them in Lubbock last year versus Texas Tech - where they lost 41-13.