• NCAA Football 11 Demo Matchup #3 - Clemson vs Missouri

The NCAA Football 11 demo matchup #3 is the Clemson Tigers versus the Missouri Tigers. Of note, EA also posted the following message: "The newest demo match up is posted...It is an unusual match up, however, keep in mind that demo teams were chosen based on their offensive style...One more match up to go...." Continue after the break to check out the photos.

Comments 15 Comments
      Kwizzy -
      What offensive style is Clemson? Pro-style?
      UGA14 -
      Clemson seems like the spread.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
      What offensive style is Clemson? Pro-style?
      they've been shown as spread in the videos.
      JBHuskers -
      And Missouri is shotgun no-huddle, so you'll get a taste of the new no-huddle system. If EA doesn't doesn't put any info out on how to use it, we'll put out a special podcast or news story on Monday.
      Kwizzy -
      So JB can you list the "style" of each team in the demo?

I have a general idea of what Miami, Florida St, etc... run but I'm curious how many of EA's styles have been included.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
      So JB can you list the "style" of each team in the demo?

I have a general idea of what Miami, Florida St, etc... run but I'm curious how many of EA's styles have been included.
      I'm in the process of getting those. I'll make a news post once I get them.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I'm in the process of getting those. I'll make a news post once I get them.
      Nice! So I'm curious who everyone wants to see in the 4th matchup? Maybe not even specific teams or matchups but styles...

Personally, I'd like to see 1 of Michigan/Oregon/Oklahoma St vs Air Force/Navy/Georgia Tech

Triple option vs one of those spread option/screen teams would be fun to mess around with.
      Solidice -
      both teams have pro-combat as well don't they?. will the last 2 follow that?
      I OU a Beatn -
      Sweet. Can't wait to see how the no huddle works. I've been dying to run a real no huddle offense since I can remember, and this year might be the year I can finally do so.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      both teams have pro-combat as well don't they?. will the last 2 follow that?
      I didn't realize that Clemson has pro-combat uniforms but I suppose you're right. If that trend continues, here's the teams to pick from:
      http://procombat.nikemedia.com/teams.html
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I didn't realize that Clemson has pro-combat uniforms but I suppose you're right. If that trend continues, here's the teams to pick from:
      http://procombat.nikemedia.com/teams.html
      From the looks of that list... Texas/Oklahoma would show off a big rivalry and it would be most likely IMO because of that reason. Plus they both have pro combat.
      Kwizzy -
      I'm hoping for LSU vs Oklahoma... OU because they have a strong defense & I want to see if an elite defense can shut down an offense & LSU because I'm SICK of Texas! Virgina Tech would also be fine.
      jaymo76 -
      Still holding out for a weird mismatch like GT vs Idaho just so we can see how different weak vs strong teams play.
      Rudy -
      I'd be stunned if they included a crappy team like Idaho.
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I'd be stunned if they included a crappy team like Idaho.
      It would be a really great choice to show off the one back system.