• NCAA Football 11 Demo Screens - Ohio State vs Miami

EA Sports has just posted six new screen shots to their NCAA Football Facebook page. These shots were taken from the demo in a matchup featuring Ohio State Buckeyes versus Miami Hurricanes. In the screenshots, we get a look at the Ohio State Pro Combat uniforms. Additionally, EA added this comment: "Screens for the demo have been posted. Stay tuned all week for more updates regarding the demo that is released a week from today, 6/14!"

Continue below to see the screenshots and leave a comment to let us know what you think.

Comments 27 Comments
      beartide06 -
      haha i agree. 1 minute was absurd.

If it's 3 min quarters I will be satisfied, but if its longer... I will experiment significantly with every style of offense they present.
      jaymo76 -
      Let the countdown to the demo begin!:p:p:p
      steelerfan -
      These screens are very nice! I am sooo excited to hear that the demo will have 8 teams and I REALLY hope that the quarters are long enough that you don't have to run hurry-up or pass constantly. I want to see the CPU establish the run.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Let the countdown to the demo begin!:p:p:p
      Okay LMAO

Kev5890 -
      Those Ohio State uniforms are slick!
      I OU a Beatn -
      Awesome news on the 8 teams. I was kind of disappointed when I heard Miami/tOSU since neither runs an offense similar to something I'd be interested in, but since they're going to try to highlight a bunch of different offenses, it looks like I'm all set. HOPEFULLY we get at the very least 4 minutes of game time in each demo game. I'd love a full half with 5 minute quarters, but I doubt that will happen.

Moving the demo up a day for PS3 to release the same day as the 360 demo is cool, too. EA is one of the few multiplatform developers that actually treats all consoles the equally. Refreshing.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kev5890 View Post
      Those Ohio State uniforms are slick!
      I think they look better in the game than they did in real life. They just didn't look right last year.