• Support The Gaming Tailgate

Thank you for visiting and becoming a member of The Gaming Tailgate. As we continue to grow and improve the site, we can use the support of our great members to help cover our monthly server cost. Donators will be the beneficiary of several perks to enhance their site membership. Even if you are unable to donate, we will still provide a great experience to longtime members and general members.

Subscriber rates:
    - One Year for $5
    - Two Years for $9

Continue on to learn the benefits of donating to The Gaming Tailgate.

Those who donate will receive benefits and perks, including:
    - Private Online Dynasty Sub-forum: If you are a Donator and run your own NCAA Football Online Dynasty, you have the option to have a sub-forum hosted here at The Gaming Tailgate for you and league members to schedule games and talk about your league. You will be given a private URL to share with league members.
    - Maximum site options: Maximum avatar size, room for 200 private messages, larger attachment size, the ability to have a signature, and more.
    - More to come. As time goes on, we will be adding more perks and benefits to Donators and also to all site members.

As stated in our Forum Rules, our goal and vision is to make this the best NCAA Football community site on the web as well as a great home discussion on sports games, all video games, and general talk.

Permissions

Click here to donate to The Gaming Tailgate.
    Comments 165 Comments
      Rudy -
      For those that can change their signature I'd like to see just text and not pics. Pics in sigs make reading forums too difficult imo.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      For those that can change their signature I'd like to see just text and not pics. Pics in sigs make reading forums too difficult imo.
      Agreed. That's the way we have it set up.
      Kwizzy -
      You get my financial support on Friday (payday) CDJ. Just in case you were worried. :p
      UGA14 -
      Next month. I'm taking my last class this summer so every penny counts. I'll be done and graduated from college, finally. In my celebration, I'll donate some money since I like the site, not because of the perks or anything.
      CLW -
      2 yr Donation/Subscription sent this afternoon.

Transaction ID #: 9A032548B84823627

If you need any additional info to confirm just let me know.

Thanks!
      JBHuskers -
      Thanks! We appreciate it guys!
      Kingpin32 -
      I'll try to donate some money to you guys when I get paid hopefully. I'll feel good about myself knowing I helped an up and coming forum.
      Flav -
      Thing I like about this forum is even though it is not a huge group of people, the members here contribute alot.

I would rather have a small group of good posters than a huge group of members who just complain and nag.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      Thing I like about this forum is even though it is not a huge group of people, the members here contribute alot.

I would rather have a small group of good posters than a huge group of members who just complain and nag.
      Exactly.
      Twinky34 -
      two year payment sent
      cdj -
      Thanks! We appreciate it, guys.
      Buckeye -
      CDJ- Is forum member promotion based on posts, join date or both? I plan on donating soon, but I think it would be helpful to have that information in the table for new members.
      cdj -
      The first real promotion is at 15 posts and 7 days. For now, we're keeping the promotion levels private just to see how quickly people move up but we will probably make it public down the line.
      Buckeye -
      Gotcha.
      HWill -
      1 year payment sent. Let me know if you need any info to confirm.
      ebin -
      Two year subscription sent today. Well worth it!
      souljahbill -
      Just put in for 2 years.
      psusnoop -
      In for two and hoping that this thing stays strong for many many more. What a great site, and I have throughly enjoyed all these conversations about NCAA.

Well done guys!
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      In for two and hoping that this thing stays strong for many many more. What a great site, and I have throughly enjoyed all these conversations about NCAA.

Well done guys!
      Thanks for the donation and the kind words....and don't worry, we aren't going anywhere.
      JBHuskers -
      Thanks for the support guys....it is VERY much appreciated.