• NCAA Football 11 - Demo Release Date

From the NCAA Football 11 official website.

College football fans, get ready for your first taste of NCAA Football 11. X-box 360 users, the demo will be available June 14, for those on PlayStation 3, June 15.

Check back in the coming days and weeks for more details on the demo that you won't want to miss.
    Comments 27 Comments
      beartide06 -
      This is great news. It was actually when I thought it would be released, which was right before E3. I wonder if they will elaborate more on what teams and the rules in the demo. Game length, difficulty, etc.
      JBHuskers -
      When CDJ & I were down to Tiburon for the NFL Draft, it sounded like they weren't going to announce it until E3. Basically to say, "hey by the way you may wanna turn on your consoles as it is now out." Definitely nothing wrong with them announcing it ahead of time either, but it will be a long two weeks for some
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      When CDJ & I were down to Tiburon for the NFL Draft, it sounded like they weren't going to announce it until E3. Basically to say, "hey by the way you may wanna turn on your consoles as it is now out." Definitely nothing wrong with them announcing it ahead of time either, but it will be a long two weeks for some
      Some people may look at your post wrong and think that you meant the demo is actually out right now hahaha. Then they will explain how much of a tease you are

Well I think It's a good idea to release it right before E3. Hopefully, like I said before, they will elaborate on the details of the demo soon.
      Flav -
      Thank you!! The only thing I'm gonna be playing until the game releases.
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      Thank you!! The only thing I'm gonna be playing until the game releases.
      Same here. I better go ahead and play all of the red dead I can now, because in two weeks I won't play anything but the 11 demo lol.
      cdj -
      The rest of the demo details may not come out until then; teams and what-not.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Some people may look at your post wrong and think that you meant the demo is actually out right now hahaha. Then they will explain how much of a tease you are

Well I think It's a good idea to release it right before E3. Hopefully, like I said before, they will elaborate on the details of the demo soon.
      Well then if my thread title poses a tease, I'm doing my job then!
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The rest of the demo details may not come out until then; teams and what-not.
      Oh ok well I can wait haha. I think it will be Texas and Alabama because of the national championship teams being common in previous years.

Well then if my thread title poses a tease, I'm doing my job then!
      haha nahh not to me it doesn't, but you do your job well in other areas lol.
      Coachdenz -
      This is good news, I hope my Tide is in the demo............if so I'm gonna run over some defenders with Mark Ingram and then hit them with Trent Richardson!!! and if that's not enough will give Eddie Lacy a shot at running over people!!! It's going to be like my APF2k8 days with Earl Campbell.......whoot.....

then again I might be to excited and have to with with UVA and Ohio State......
      beartide06 -
      I also hope the demo is at least 5 min quarters. That would be so sweet to be able to have that much time playing the game as Alabama. Plus, it would give me practice for my OD and the gamestop tournament lol.
      Solidice -
      I hope they include a variety of teams, maybe one from each offensive style?
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      I hope they include a variety of teams, maybe one from each offensive style?
      That would be REALLY awesome.

They did that and I would play it from release until the game came out!
      UGA14 -
      I'm sure it will be Alabama - Texas with 2 minute quarters.
      Rudy -
      I'm guessing Bama-Texas because they feature the different styles and are popular. I think they may do 5 minute quarters with accelerated clock . What I would love to see is for the demo just to start in OT. No clock - just score and you can choose whatever style you want because of the format. Two minute (or one minute like Madden 10's demo) is just way too short to get a feel for the game. You are constantly in hurry up mode.
      AustinWolv -
      Awesome, right after I get back from vacation.
      xRomo9 -
      I'm ready for some Football!!!!
      Buckeye -
      Can't wait for the demo! Will we be seeing a team like TCU with their Pro Combat Jerseys in it? Of course, I would be more interested in checking out their 4-2-5 playbook
      Gamecock999 -
      If I remember correctly, over the past few years, the demo plays much differently than the real game. They have used the demo in the past to fix some bugs for the release. Either way, I'm ready, but cautious.
      jaymo76 -
      Great news though I wish the 360 and ps3 demos dropped at the same time.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gamecock999 View Post
      If I remember correctly, over the past few years, the demo plays much differently than the real game. They have used the demo in the past to fix some bugs for the release. Either way, I'm ready, but cautious.
      Yeah the demo (for any game really) is not intended for the hardcore audience. It's for the casual audience to come on board.