• NCAA Football 11 PS2 Cover Unveiled

The final NCAA Football 11 cover has been revealed. Click Read More for a detailed look.

Comments 9 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Cover art has never been a particularly big deal to me but this year I have to say that I'm not a big fan of any of them. It's mostly Tebow's poses more than the actual layout/design.
      cdj -
      Maybe it's the fact it's such a high-res pic, but I think his face looks weird in this cover - almost unrecognizable.
      xGRIDIRONxGURUx -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Maybe it's the fact it's such a high-res pic, but I think his face looks weird in this cover - almost unrecognizable.
      ditto... would like to see what bigmo has to say...

"E"
      JBHuskers -
      This Tebow has evil eyebrows.
      Coachdenz -
      I'm not a fan either, do they have any new features for the PS2 version?
      I OU a Beatn -
      That's the worst cover I've ever seen. Why does his face look so weird?
      steelerfan -
      I, honestly, couldn't care less about the cover. However, this is the worst one ever. The PS3 cover is the 2nd worst ever. I don't know why they'd think a white uni would make a good cover. There's no color to pop at you. At least the 360 cover has some color. And who could possibly recognize that as being Tebow?
      JBHuskers -
      It's interesting to talk about, but in the end, the game case just goes in with the rest of the stack, so I don't really care who's on it or what it looks like.
      Rudy -
      I actually don't mind it. I like the PS3 one the best and I think the 360 one is the worst personally.