• NCAA Football 11: 28 New Screenshots

The official NCAA 11 Facebook page has released 28 new screen shots for the game. Iowa fans rejoice! Black facemasks!

Below are a couple examples:

View the entire album here at the NCAA Football 11 Facebook Page
    Comments 26 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      If you notice, the ADIDAS logo for the Husker jerseys is now in the middle, which is new for this year.
      Solidice -
      not much of a equipment guy myself, but all the new stuff looks nice.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      not much of a equipment guy myself, but all the new stuff looks nice.
      Me either...but it was a big complaint that seemed to be fixed, and then the problem showed up in the final build of 10 somehow. Iowa fans were (understandably) up at arms on it.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Me either...but it was a big complaint that seemed to be fixed, and then the problem showed up in the final build of 10 somehow. Iowa fans were (understandably) up at arms on it.
      I can understand the Iowa situation the last 2 years. '09 having the wrong color numbers, and last year with the wrong facemask color. in NCAA 10, with the lighting system they had, TTU's black jersey looked terrible in day games when the player was in the shade. it had an un-natural "shine" to it. looked really weird, close to being gray/silver. I hope the new lighting fixes that.
      Flav -

Look at that football!
      Lava -
      It's about time we got a Nebraska screenshot!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
      It's about time we got a Nebraska screenshot!
      Yeah I made sure to use that as the thumbnail when we posted it on our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...4373441?ref=ts
      jaymo76 -
      Wow! I think that this year is the first year ever that I have seen an Arizona State Sun Devils pic before the release of the game. Now let's get that next recruiting blog up EA.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Yeah I made sure to use that as the thumbnail when we posted it on our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...4373441?ref=ts
      Atta boy!
      morsdraconis -
      Looks amazing. Hopefully the game plays as well as it looks.
      steelerfan -
      These pics really show off the linear lighting and "self-shadowing". Very impressive to see a shadow of a hand or a facemask. Looks great.
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post

Look at that football!
      You don't know about this? There is a little known tradition between VT and BSU that instead of usng a regular football they use one of those cheap novelty blow up kind. He he. ;-)

All the other screenshots look fine. This one must be a fluke.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      You don't know about this? There is a little known tradition between VT and BSU that instead of usng a regular football they use one of those cheap novelty blow up kind. He he. ;-)

All the other screenshots look fine. This one must be a fluke.

Wow! I missed that. That thing rivals the size of the CFL (Canadian) ball
      Jayrah -
      Anybody else notice that there are 2 kinds of footballs in those shots. Wilson (which is a tad smaller) and the Nike is in many shots. I wonder if it's random or by teams that use them. These shots really look good.
      Jayrah -
      Oh and many pac 10 pics. I'm just happy no UW pics.
      pbplayer178 -
      I think the ball may not change size when they zoom in.
      Here it is too big:

Then here it looks ok:

It may be that the more zoomed out you are it is harder to see the relative size of the ball. The other zoomed out pics look also look ok.
      champ195797 -
      I'm lookin at the Miami Pic is it just me or does that look like an direct Snap to the running back:eek:
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by champ195797 View Post
      I'm lookin at the Miami Pic is it just me or does that look like an direct Snap to the running back:eek:
      Ya, I think you're right. I was wondering what the QB was doing but that would explain it.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Ya, I think you're right. I was wondering what the QB was doing but that would explain it.
      That could make for some photoshop fun.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by champ195797 View Post
      Hard to say, it may be a draw with th QB turning to watch the play after completing his 'pass action' or just beginning his 'pass action'. Idk.