• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast - Real Assignment AI

In the first ever podcast for The Gaming Tailgate, cdj and gschwendt discuss the new Real Assignment AI feature coming to NCAA Football 11.

In the coming weeks, we will record podcasts to discuss recently announced features such as Team Entrances, changes to Quarterback play, the new Phone Call system in Dynasty Mode, and more.

To submit show feedback or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com

Continue on to download or listen to the podcast on MP3.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:
    Comments 15 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      We need to find a way to make the Podcasts more prevalent on the front page. Glad to see another Podcast to listen to
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      We need to find a way to make the Podcasts more prevalent on the front page. Glad to see another Podcast to listen to
      I think it is being worked on. We have a plan for our next podcast.
      Kwizzy -
      cdj, on the utopia podcast posts there was a little player that would play the audio of the show & allowed me to listen to the show while at work. Do you have any plans to do that with these in the future?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
      cdj, on the utopia podcast posts there was a little player that would play the audio of the show & allowed me to listen to the show while at work. Do you have any plans to do that with these in the future?
      Yep, we'll be adding that very soon hopefully. Just need to find a player we like supported by vB4.
      steelerfan -
      Great job guys. It's good to hear you guys express how big RAAI is going to be and how much it changes the game as we know it. Very exciting!
      Schauwn -
      I just wish it was longer than 10 minutes!
      Deuce -
      Great podcast guys. Can wait to see it in action once the demo comes out.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Schauwn View Post
      I just wish it was longer than 10 minutes!
      I have also requested this. One edit that's "full" length, and another that's edited down to 10 minutes but doesn't have full discussion on each of the topics. I like to call it the "JB Tease" version.
      JBHuskers -
      I have also requested this. One edit that's "full" length, and another that's edited down to 10 minutes but doesn't have full discussion on each of the topics. I like to call it the "JB Tease" version.
      hah
      xGRIDIRONxGURUx -
      veho is good for this... when i consult to europe, its the easiest way to get film to me...

"E"
      morsdraconis -
      I third this!

REALLY like your guys' podcasts and love hearing your thoughts on the game and such and would love to hear about it for more than 10 minutes!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      I third this!

REALLY like your guys' podcasts and love hearing your thoughts on the game and such and would love to hear about it for more than 10 minutes!
      We'll be hitting you with new ones soon!
      champ195797 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      We'll be hitting you with new ones soon!
      How soon? Do you mean soon like tomorrow or soon like a couple of days or soon like next week? LOL JB THA TEASE
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by champ195797 View Post
      How soon? Do you mean soon like tomorrow or soon like a couple of days or soon like next week? LOL JB THA TEASE
      Definitely not tomorrow....we will be playing catch-up on all the news that has come out since we launched the site. So you'll get a few coming out you within the next week or two I'd guess.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Definitely not tomorrow....we will be playing catch-up on all the news that has come out since we launched the site. So you'll get a few coming out you within the next week or two I'd guess.
      Awesome, been looking forward to this! Hopefully today or tomorrow you'll have another piece to catch up on
  • Contact the Show!

Have a topic you want discussed on the show? Want to share your thoughts on the latest podcast? Drop us a line!
    podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com
  • Looking for EA SPORTS College Football 25 info?

• Looking for NCAA 14 info?

• The Gaming Tailgate Video Podcast