• Join the 2018 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com!

The 2018-19 college football season is here and with it, our annual tradition continues - the TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com.

Pick the winners of ten games each week in a confidence scoring system. The winner at the end of the season will win a free video game (MSRP $60 or less) or their choosing.

The group is free to play, so feel free to invite friends and family. Continue on to read full details on how to join.

Join the 2018 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com!

Group Name: The Gaming Tailgate

Here's how the game works: Every week throughout the college football season, we select 10 evenly matched games. It's then up to you to do your research (or go with your gut) and select the winners of these games while also ranking them from 1-10 based on your confidence level.

For example, if you correctly pick the winner of your most confident game, you receive 10 points. On the other hand, winning the game you feel least confident about is only worth one point. Any time you lose a game, no points are awarded - so be careful which ones you declare as your most confident. Good luck on all your picks this fall.

Get in the action now!

The winner (who must be in good standing at TGT to claim their prize) will receive their choice a free game, MSRP of $60 or less. It is free to enter, so feel welcome to invite family and friends.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2018 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      CLW -
      Lol went to do my pics and got this:

TO OUR FANTASY GAMES PLAYERS

We're currently performing some routine, scheduled maintenance on ESPN Fantasy Games. Occasionally, we have to do a little work "under the hood" to ensure that you'll have the best experience throughout the season. Thanks for your patience - we'll be finished up soon.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Lol went to do my pics and got this:
      Still? I went to do mine Wednesday and got that same message.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      souljahbill -
      Ugh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      souljahbill -
      I tried multiple times....

[emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      SmoothPancakes -
      I just tried again. Still getting that stupid maintenance message.

SmoothPancakes -
      While the website is a piece of crap, I was able to just get in through the ESPN Fantasy app. It let me create an entry and make my picks. So if you have the app or can download it real fast, you can still do picks this week, since the ESPN Fantasy website is apparently under never ending maintenance.

JBHuskers -
      I'm so used to 10 points being at the top I had week 1's picks in reverse order
      CLW -

If possible I'd prefer $60 PSN credit as I'd like to use it to purchase several smaller titles.
      souljahbill -
      You’re too good at this! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post

If possible I'd prefer $60 PSN credit as I'd like to use it to purchase several smaller titles.
      Got it, man! Congrats on another win!

Check your DMs shortly.....