• R.B.I. 18 Releasing in March; Lindor on Cover

Today R.B.I. Baseball 18 announced that Cleveland Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor will be the game's cover athlete when it is released in March of this year.

The game will be available for PS4, XB1, Switch, iOS, and Android. No game details or information were disclosed at this time.

Continue on to see the RBI Baseball 18 announcement release and trailer.

FRANCISCO LINDOR IS THE R.B.I. BASEBALL 18 COVER STAR

Today in front of thousands of fans attending Cleveland’s Tribe Fest, Francisco Lindor, Cleveland Indians All-Star shortstop, unveiled the cover for R.B.I. Baseball 18.

In his first three MLB seasons, Lindor (“Mr. Smile”) finished second in Rookie of the Year voting (2015), led the Indians to their first World Series appearance since 1997 (2016), won a Rawlings Gold Glove Award (2016) and Louisville Silver Slugger Award (2017) and garnered a pair of consecutive top 10 finishes in the American League Most Valuable Player voting (2016, 2017). The switch-hitting shortstop, a native of Puerto Rico, finished 2017 with career highs across nearly every offensive category, including home runs (33) and RBI (89).

Also revealed is our Announcement Video that you can check out below!

This article was originally published in forum thread: R.B.I. 18 - March 2018 (Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android) started by cdj View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      JBHuskers -
      Some things have been announced such as roster updates throughout the year and a franchise mode that stretches for 10 years.