• NBA LIVE 18 - Game Update 1.05 Now Available

Game update 1.05 is now available for NBA LIVE 18. The update provides tuning to several gameplay aspects while adding in a new lobby for The League games and new First Take videos in The League as the user approaches the All-Star Game and Playoffs, among other improvements and additions.

The update also provides updated face scans/appearances for players such as Carmelo Anthony, Josh Jackson, Kevin Love, Malik Monk, and Frank Ntilikina.

Continue on to read the patch notes from EA SPORTS as well as to view images of updated player likenesses included in the update.

It also adds in the Lakers' Classic uniforms, while correcting issues with the Suns' Classic uniforms and Sacramento's ribbon boards.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA LIVE 18 - Game Update 1.05 Now Available started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Rudy -
      I wish they would explain exactly what the slider changes were and also improve the jostle vs blow by slider which is weak.
      Rudy -
      Played a half game with the Pistons against Charlotte and the rosters are not updated. Beno Idrih, who may not be in the NBA this year, is still a 78 and high on the Pistons bench.

The shot meter feels slowed down back to the initial release timing. I thought it was too fast after the last patch and was messing up my Pump fakes but it seemed back to normal. Maybe it was just me.