• NBA LIVE 18 - Game Update 1.04 Now Available

Game update 1.04 is now available for NBA LIVE 18.

This update includes facial improvements for players including Kyrie Irving and Jaylen Brown. Also addressed are crashes within Pro-Am Tour and The League modes.

Gameplay improvements include improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers, catching and shooting, right stick shot contests, and more.

Continue on to read the full patch notes from EA SPORTS.

The latest patch for NBA Live 18 will be available at 9AM on Wednesday the 4th of October, to ensure you have the best in-game

1. Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
    2. Addressed a crash when a player would get to Level 50 League Hype.
    3. Addressed some player likeness issues.
    4. Addressed an issue in which a user could turn off auto-subs and cause the CPU to stop making substitution.
    5. Addressed some idle issues with some instance of dribbling and hands-up animations.
    6. Made improvements to the look of a player’s first step out of triple threat
    7. Improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers
    8. Improved responsiveness when catching and shooting
    9. Improved responsiveness on right stick shot contests.
    10. Updated and Tuned dribble content
    11. Improved overall online gameplay stability

LUT Update:

• Updated player ratings on items to better reflect important attributes.
    • Removed Passing
    • Added Post Offense (POST) to show how good a player is at getting to the basket and scoring from the post.
    • Changed Shooting (SHT) to Mid-Range Shooting (MID) to better reflect a player’s ability to score off of mid-range jumpers.
    • Changed Dunking (DNK) to Finishing (FIN) to better reflect how well a player can score around the basket with dunks and lay-ups.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA LIVE 18 - Game Update 1.04 Now Available started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Rudy -
      Won’t have time to check it out tonight. Really hoping cpu offence of PG drive to the hole all the time got fixed.
      Rudy -
      Not a fan of the new shot meter speed. It’s faster and twice I went to pump fake and it launched a bad quick shot instead. Players need to stick with their defensive assignments more too. Get tired of seeing the wrong guys guarding players out of basic half court sets. CPU still drives to the hole heavily.
      Rudy -
      I see more cpu step back jumpers now. I still see too much of PGs in the post but I had a fun game this morning. I would like to see more pick and pop with stretch forwards. Never seem to see that.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I see more cpu step back jumpers now. I still see too much of PGs in the post but I had a fun game this morning. I would like to see more pick and pop with stretch forwards. Never seem to see that.
      I haven't played much vs CPU since the update but have heard others say they thought the CPU has been taking more mid-range shots.

It appears there is no roster update this week which is very disappointing.
      Rudy -
      many guys on OS are annoyed by the jersey number mistakes. I don’t like the fact Beno on Detroit is likely not going to make the team and yet he is on the active default roster over first rounder Kennard! Boban is down there too. Bullock needs to be dropped down there. And the ratings of the players should reflect their rotation role. Beno being a 78 is way too high. If you aren’t going to let us update rosters you better do a damn good job with roster updates!

I still don’t like how the cpu does subs but auto sub is still broken for the cpu if you turn it off from what I’ve read so I leave it on. That needs to be fixed too.