• Join the 2017 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com!

It's that time of year - college football is back!

Join the 2017 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com. The winner will receive their choice of a free game, MSRP of $60 or less. It is free to enter, so feel welcome to invite family and friends.

Continue on for group and sign-up information.

Group Name: The Gaming Tailgate

Here's how the game works: Every week throughout the college football season, we select 10 evenly matched games. It's then up to you to do your research (or go with your gut) and select the winners of these games while also ranking them from 1-10 based on your confidence level.

For example, if you correctly pick the winner of your most confident game, you receive 10 points. On the other hand, winning the game you feel least confident about is only worth one point. Any time you lose a game, no points are awarded - so be careful which ones you declare as your most confident. Good luck on all your picks this fall.

Get in the action now!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2017 TGT College Pick 'Em group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 19 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      I'm game! I gotta defend my title!

After going 3 for 3 last year between college pick em, pro pick em and March Madness, time to see if I can make 6 for 6.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I'm game! I gotta defend my title!

After going 3 for 3 last year between college pick em, pro pick em and March Madness, time to see if I can make 6 for 6.

Hard to defend your title when you haven't signed up LOL
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Hard to defend your title when you haven't signed up LOL
      You were saying?

JBHuskers -
      You were saying?

I think you were saying "thank you"
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I think you were saying "thank you"

I actually had planned on signing up for both college and pro contests tonight when I head back into work, since it's quicker and easier on a computer than by phone, but there, all signed up now and ready to defend my title!

jaymo76 -
      It's on boys!
      souljahbill -
      I'll take a copy of Horizon or Uncharted 4 please. #NewChamp #IReadTheScript

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      souljahbill -
      Arkansas screwed me outta 4 points today.

SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Arkansas screwed me outta 4 points today.

Meanwhile TCU kindly gifted me a couple points. Still perfect on the day, hopefully the evening games are as kind.

SmoothPancakes -
      Well, I won't go perfect this week, but Ohio State was only my 1 point pick, so I can still go 9-1 and get 54/55 points for the week. I just need USC to hold on and for Utah to not blow it against BYU.

CLW -
      So.... final week and it is pretty much down to yours truly and my 8 point lead on JustinC (unlikely JB comes back from 22 points down).

SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I did pretty good to stay mid pack most weeks, but not enough to catch up to the top. Ah well, I'm on track to win the NFL Pick Em for something like the 3rd or 4th year in a row, so I'll take that, I'm not selfish, lol.

souljahbill -
      I have no idea how anyone can predict 90%+ of college games without an almanac from the future.

SmoothPancakes -
      I have no idea how anyone can predict 90%+ of college games without an almanac from the future.

A lot of luck, lol.

CLW -

A lot of luck, lol.

Nah after you guys banned Ram he gave me the script.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Nah after you guys banned Ram he gave me the script.
      I got the script too, just for the NFL instead of college. Picking at a 98.6% rate, ranking among the top 14,000 people on all of ESPN currently. Went 14-2 in my picks just this past week.

It's funny, for all the times he's claimed the NFL is scripted, Nostradumbass has never yet beaten me in season long straight up NFL picks.

SmoothPancakes -
      Congrats to CLW for winning the college pick em this year.

Even with four games to still be decided, CLW has a 13 point lead over the guy in second place, and second place only has a max of 10 points remaining that they can get.

The person in third place is within striking distance, with a max of 25 remaining, only problem is the person in third place has the exact same picks as CLW for the final four games.

So by virtue of points remaining and same picks, no one can catch up to CLW.

CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The winner will receive their choice a free game, MSRP of $60 or less. It is free to enter, so feel welcome to invite family and friends.
      I read the script and won the contest. In have a few MSRP $60 games in mind but I think I'd rather just have a $60 PS Store credit if possible. I have 2-4 Indy titles I've been looking at in the PS Store. Just let me know either way.
      cdj -
      I can handle that! Check your Private Messages tomorrow for the code(s).

Congrats on the win! (Please turn in your copy of Gray's Sports Almanac before any future contests.)

Our bowl pick 'em will kick-off later this week, so keep an eye out.