• NBA LIVE 18 Companion App Now Available

Ahead of next Friday's release of the NBA LIVE 18 demo, the NBA LIVE Companion App (v2.0) is now available on both iOS and Android. The app will allow users to scan their face for use in NBA LIVE 18's single-player mode, The One.

The app adds in a skin color slider setting for users, but lacks the ability to add in hairstyles and does not have a viewable 3D version of the final scan as were in the previous app (v1.0 for NBA LIVE 16). As in 16, users can enter player name and select college, hometown, state, and uniform number.

Download links: iOS - Android

This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA LIVE 18 Companion App Now Available started by cdj View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Rudy -
      This might not be available yet in the Canadian store. I can't find it. That link doesn't let me have access.
      cdj -
      Dang, I hope it shows up soon, Rudy. May want to try searching for it by title as well.

I don't think the app has improved much from the previous version for NBA LIVE 16. It took me probably close to 10 scans to get a decent one and the 'final' version in the app is at an angle, so I won't know for sure it is good until I see it in-game. This app also does not have the ability to apply hairstyles like the last one did, so every scan being shared is bald. Unless updated, there's also no extra content in the app aside from a link to the game's website.

I would assume this will be a busy week with game info since there's a lot we don't know about it yet: Cover athlete, release date, distribution model, Ultimate Team, eSports integration (if any), Franchise Mode, gameplay clips, etc.
      Rudy -
      I got it now. Too bad I have to remember my EA password lol. Will have to reset that thing. It has been a pain to get that corrected. My wife got EA Fit a long time ago and switched my accounts email address to hers. Nearly impossible to get that fixed. I had called them directly to reattach rudyjuly2 to my email address and they still messed that up.