• NBA LIVE 18 - First Screenshots & Gameplay Feature Information

On the heels of Saturday night's NBA LIVE 18 event in California, event attendees have had their embargo lifted and are now able to share screenshots, a mini-trailer of the game, and video blogs from the event.

While footage and information is scarce in this initial release, some gameplay improvements did emerge such as a new skill-based counter move to help defenders stay with their man and an all-new Post System.

Continue on to see the first screenshots of the game, the first gameplay feature listing, and videos from the attendees.

SCREENSHOTS:

Gameplay Features:

In NBA LIVE 18 dominate the hardwood as your favorite NBA teams and players, in the venues you know with unprecedented control and responsiveness. Go head-to-head with or against friends, realistic AI or online to compete against the best equipped with innovative one-on-one gameplay arming you with an arsenal of all-new moves for each position on the court featuring hundreds of signature style animations and player interactions.

- On offense, use the dribble system to catch your defender out of position, while on defense, use the new skill-based counter move to stay in front of the ball handler to direct pace and tempo.

- Experience on-ball defense with control and responsiveness to stay with the ball carrier and cut off the drive through skill-based timing windows.

- Use your size and strength to blow by your man, cut off the drive, protect the basket or score down low, with the all-new Post System, you're in position to control the Big Man.

- Feel explosive dunks, game changing lay ups and the physicality of player collisions in one-on-one gameplay around the basket with more variety and signature finishes.

- With more animations than ever before, each character maintains realistic, human-like momentum throughout every matchup.

Courtesy: UberYouTuber

VIDEOS:

This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA LIVE 18 - First Screenshots & Gameplay Feature Information started by cdj View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      cdj -
      - The faces look great....minus Kyrie. Unless it's just a poor facial animation, he took a step back this year.

- The defensive skill-based counter & all-new Post System sound good/interesting, but want to see it in motion and more details first.

- I wish EA SPORTS had released the mini-trailer on their own versus it being buried in YouTube videos. Having these videos without something directly from EA first sort doesn't make a game announcement or info seem completely legit IMO.
      JBHuskers -
      Looks like I'll be able to go to EA Play this year! I'll definitely give whatever impressions I can after that event concludes.
      Rudy -
      Nice!