MLB The Show 17 has released game update 1.03. This update addresses gameplay, uniform, and functionality issues.
Among the most notable improvements include online gameplay fixes, adding in names to the back of the Tigers' road uniforms, as well as rectifying issues with year to year saves and message handling.
Continue on to see the released patch notes from Sony San Diego.
* Online gameplay fixes and improvements (both in menus and in the field)
- Time outs, bullpen and substitution menus.
- Pausing/unpausing at the same time as your opponent.
- Double switching and pinch hitters/runners.
* Detroit Tigers road uniform name fixed.
* Year to year save fixes and message handling.