Even as the NBA regular season comes to a close, NBA 2K17 continues to put out game updates.
Game update 1.12 is now available for NBA 2K17 and includes notable gameplay improvements, such as improved double team logic and rotations, improved logic for off-ball collisions, offensive AI enhancements, and more.
Continue on to read the list of patch fixes courtesy 2K Sports.
Patch 12 has been released on PS4 & XBOX One and was built for addressing gameplay feedback from the fans!
Among the changes include:
- Improvements to double team logic for more appropriate rotations and to prevent help defenders from leaving their assignments.
- Enhanced several dribble size-up combos to make them more responsive when chaining moves together.
- Improved logic for off-ball collisions to prevent excessive bumping, resulting in a smoother offensive flow.
- Removed select dribbler collision reactions that would slow down the ball handler when contact was made from behind.
- Offensive AI enhancements for better decision making when countering double teams.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to travel if rapidly chaining together certain rhythm dribble animations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from signing a 10-day contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.