Game update 1.08 is now available for EA SPORTS FIFA 17.
The update focuses primarily on Ultimate Team, visuals/presentation, along with a few gameplay changes.
Continue on to read the patch notes via the PS4.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Addressed the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions. (This will be visible on the main FUT Champions HUB tournament title.)
- Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions matches. (This will be visible in the event details screen.)
- Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type.
- Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard.
- Updated Chapecoense's team crest.
- Fixed Axel Tuanzebe's 2D player photo.
- Addressed an issue where a player's overall rating is displayed incorrectly.
Address the following in gameplay:
- An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate.
- Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champions matches.
- Standardized the latency bar graphic across all online modes.