Game update 1.11 is now available for Madden NFL 17. This update addresses issues in gameplay, Ultimate Team, and also some stability issues.
The most noteworthy fix addresses a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without actually engaging a defender.
Continue on to see the patch notes courtesy EA SPORTS.
· Fixed a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without engaging with a defensive player
· Addressed a bug that caused the gameplay speed inside of Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, and Franchise Game Planning Drills to be extremely slow
Madden Ultimate Team
· Addressed a bug where a user’s profile settings weren’t being honored in Play-a-Friend games
· For online MUT and Draft Champions games, the 3-letter team name shown in the score hud will now represent the first 3 letters of your team name just as it does in Solo Challenges
o To update this, you can enter Madden Ultimate Team, go to the “Team” tab and choose the Rename Team tile
· Addressed the issue where declining a Live Commentary Update (LCU) and powering on from rest mode could cause significant lag in the menus and in-game
· Other minor stability improvements
Courtesy: EA SPORTS Madden NFL Facebook