The latest Gamestop "MLB Mondays" feature reveals some of the 'little things' coming to the game; aspects that will aid in the depth, immersion, and presentation for the user.
Some of the aspects disclosed: 500+ Diamond Dynasty cards will be released during the season ("many" of which will be brand new), carryover saves can be used from the cloud or console this year, and the return of classic stadiums such as the Metrodome, Shea Stadium, & Yankee Stadium.
More details will be announced and/or covered in greater detail on Thursday's Twitch livestream.
Continue on to see the Gamestop 'Little Things' video and recap.
- Metrodome, Shea Stadium, & Yankee Stadium will make their PS4 debut in MLB 17.
- Missions within Franchise Mode
- Challenge of the Week: New Scoring System & more prizes
- Special Fan Sections in Specific Stadiums
- 500 Diamond Dynasty cards released throughout season, many brand new
- Carryover Saves can be used from the cloud this year versus console only as in the past
- Sounds of the Show music slots doubled to 1024 spaces, along with more user-editable situations