Game update 1.10 is now available for Madden NFL 17. This update focuses primarily on addressing gameplay issues, but also includes some stability & CFM fixes.
Among the most significant improvements:
- OL/DL interaction tuned to make sure that an elite (or definitively superior) line will be more effective versus their counterparts. [TGT Take: This will help make building a roster in MUT, Draft Champions, & Salary Cap more challenging as now users cannot - for example - compete against a highly rated defensive line with a low rated, patchwork OL.]
- All game modes now run at the same game speed.
- Blocking: Improved pass block targeting, fixed 'players freezing' issue coming out of blocking interactions,and free O-lineman will no longer ignore nearby defender who just beat a block.
The update comes in at just 441.2 MB on PS4, making it a relatively quick download. Continue on to read the patch notes courtesy EA SPORTS.
· Removed the ability to flick the R-Stick to pump fake when the player is outside of the pocket. Right Stick will now always throw ball away in these situations.
· Fixed a legacy issue where defensive linemen would be called for encroachment when offense was using no huddle.
· Addressed an issue where receivers would have the ball bounce off their arms when attempting RAC catches leading to drops or tip picks.
· Fixed issue where QB’s could not match tackles after throwing an interception.
· Fixed an issue where the user drop down banner was precluding player stat drop downs
· Removed user drop down banners for user catch, finesse and power moves due to high frequency being distracting.
· Fixed a bug where a safety banner would fire every time a pass was intercepted in the end zone.
· Fixed a grieving tactic where offense could trigger infinite offsides penalties to extend the game.
· Made some zone coverage adjustments to improve an issue where C Routes were overpowered when run on the wide side of the field with a TE on the line of scrimmage.
· Increased frequency of broken tackles that can trigger from hit sticks. This will add more risk to going for hit stick tackles.
· Fixed CPU punters kicking high into the wind, causing short punts.
· Fixed a short delay that could rarely occur when attempting to snap the ball.
· Fixed a variety of ‘players freezing’ issues when coming out of blocking interactions.
· Tuned up fumble chances on ‘precision dive over top’ and increased the Tier requirements to perform the elite version of this mechanic.
· Fixed an issue where free offensive linemen would not react to a nearby defender who just beat a block.
· A variety of pass block targeting issues resolved.
· Fixed several encroachment bugs that would result from aligning and sliding the defense in pre-play.
· Addressed a rare issue where defenders could get into a state where they could not be blocked.
· Fixed an issue where turning the pass accuracy slider to 0 would have very little impact in game.
· Fixed a turbo blitz off the edge that was specific to players in a 4 point stance.
· Addressed an issue where a DB in press coverage would not be able to defend a player locked user WR hot routed to a smoke screen
· Tuned a variety of issues related to community feedback that lower rated offensive line was too effective against an elite defensive line. This change will also make elite OL more effective against lower rated D-line.
· Addressed feedback that various online modes played at different game speeds. All online game speeds now consolidated to run at normal game speed.
· Addressed an issue where a user in an online game could disconnect/concede and result in a crash for the opponent.
· Addressed an issue where a timeout call on the pause menu could lead to camera settings being switched. This was also used as a grieving tactic to reset opponents camera.
· Fixed an issue where user settings would be reset to defaults in a play a friend game. This includes the auto flip setting defaulting to on.
· Fixed CFM issue where user would receive an Invite Error Popup when trying to invite another user to a Franchise game.
Courtesy: Madden NFL Facebook