Game update 1.09 is now available for Madden NFL 17. While light on gameplay improvements, it does address an exploit that allowed users to have a high rate of success blocking field goals.
The primary area of focus for this patch is Madden Ultimate Team and more specifically, MUT Seasons. Season progress, playoff presentation, night games, and also a bug fix in this game update all help to improve this mode within MUT.
Continue on to read the patch notes straight from EA SPORTS.
Also, this weekend (Thu-Sat) is Madden Bowl from Orlando, site of the Pro Bowl. The competition will be streamed on YouTube.
Madden Ultimate Team
- Added a new tile to MUT Seasons that displays your Season progress including past opponents and scores.
- Added Playoff presentation and night games to MUT Seasons.
- Added visual feedback whenever certain chemistry abilities are used in MUT.
- Addressed a bug that would not show you the low contract flow when exiting a MUT Seasons game.
- Fixed an exploit that would let users block field goals at a high rate.
- Added user presentation banners that display whenever a successful skill move is performed.
Courtesy: EA SPORTS Madden NFL on Facebook