EA SPORTS FIFA 17 Title Update #4 is set for release on PC, with the PS4 & XB1 versions in the near future.
The update includes fixes/improvements across gameplay, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, and Visuals/Presentation.
Continue on to see the update notes.
Hey FIFA Fans,
The fourth title update for FIFA 17 will be available on PC after the close of the current weekend league. Details on other platforms will be provided as it becomes available.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 17 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
Courtesy: EA Forums