• MLB The Show 17: Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Sony San Diego has released the first gameplay reveal trailer for MLB The Show 17 at PSX 2016.

The opening scene of the video teases improvements to Road to the Show, such as players determining responses to their coach, similarly to NBA 2K's MyCareer mode.

The trailer showcases cover athlete Ken Griffey Jr. along with numerous team and individual player celebrations, all while set to DJ Kool's "Let Me Clear My Throat."

The end of the video reveals "Retro Mode," a new game mode meant to emulate old school baseball games, including one Griffey was also a cover athlete of, Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball.

Continue on to see the reveal trailer and then share your thoughts with the community.

It's here! The first official gameplay of The Show™ 17. Visit www.theshow.com to pre order now. Get your first glimpse of Ken Griffey Jr. in action. Can you spot all the new additions to The Show 17?

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB The Show 17: Gameplay Reveal Trailer started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      cdj -
      Ken Griffey Jr. in MLB The Show 17's 'Retro Mode' & in 1994's Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball:

Rudy -
      The graphics still look the same. I know this is a small team that doesn't have a lot of resources, especially since the game doesn't sell that well at under a million copies annually but new player models would go a long way. 2K analog pitching would be fantastic along with a batters eye. But instead it seems we just get little tweaks every year

Ea sold over 1.5M copies of MVP 05 on the ps2 alone. The Show has seen its market shrink and really hasn't done much to grow the game.