• Madden NFL 17 - Title Update #7 Now Available

A new title update is now available for Madden NFL 17. This update includes numerous improvements across gameplay, presentation, and Madden Ultimate Team.

A bevy of gameplay improvements/changes come just days before the Madden NFL 17 Classic in Burbank, CA. It will be worth monitoring if the competitive eSports event uses this new build or the previous one that competitors had become accustomed in tourney competition and preparation.

This update adds Head-to-Head Season to MUT, which will utilize contracts and not tickets. New commentary has been added for various game scenarios as well as additional names and tuning changes.

Continue on to read the list of changes/improvements included with this update.

Gameplay

• Addressed some RAC catch animations that were incorrectly triggering drops in certain
    situations.
    • Addressed certain situations where Ice the Kicker was not triggering even though
    conditions were met.
    • Fixed issue where catching a missed field goal in the end zone caused the position of the
    ball and the direction of play from the field goal play to be used in the play following the
    turnover.
    • Addressed certain instances of defenders travelling across the field when the defensive
    play is flipped, instead of switching assignments.
    • Fixed issue where receivers were getting a speed boost by timing the snap with motioning.
    • Fixed several fatigue issues related to weather/temperature penalties for the Away team.
    • Fixed an issue where using the give up mechanic after recovering a fumble would cause the
    player to fumble again.
    • Fixed an issue where users could consistently place the ball in the coffin corner on a kickoff
    with an inaccurate kick.
    • Fixed an issue in 3-4 Under where safety was taking himself out of the play vs. outside
    runs.
    • Fixed a rare issue where the QB would pass the ball backwards when attempting to throw
    while crossing the LOS.
    • Fixed an issue where user could ice their own kicker when calling a time out during a field
    goal attempt.
    • Fixed an issue where a successful fake FG run would result in the player being called out of
    bounds.
    • Fixed an issue where player icons were displaying ‘grey’ color for fatigue on the play call
    screen.
    • Fixed an issue where the ball would rarely hit the FB when running HB Lead toss out of I
    Form Tight.
    • Fixed an issue where the wind direction arrow was backwards in CFM.
    • Fixed an issue where increasing the fumble slider was not causing more fumbles.
    • Fixed an issue where Defenders were not always being credited with a Sack and Forced
    fumble in the Stats screen when causing a sack-fumble.

Madden Ultimate Team

• Added MUT Head-to-Head Seasons.
    • Added Super Bowl presentation to appropriate MUT Head-to-Head games.
    • Added the ability to give rewards after each MUT Head-to-Head game rather than waiting
    until the Event is over.
    • Added additional logic to tell how many items you have available to add to a particular set.

Commentary

• New lines and logic added for post PAT scenarios. This is previously a spot in the game
    where we had no commentary.
    • New/additional names added for RB’s, QB’s,Kickers/Punters, and WR’s.
    • New postplay analysis from the team for various different situations.
    • Refreshed common touchdown analysis lines, and added additional logic and lines to fire
    new situational commentary.
    • Hundreds of new lines added to Play the Moment to provide more variety during return to
    game scenarios.
    • Legends names added.
    • Numerous tuning changes based on common line telemetry.
    Stability
    • Various stability fixes in all modes including Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 17 - Title Update #7 Now Available started by cdj View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      souljahbill -
      Anyone still playing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Anyone still playing this?

I am religiously

You follow but aren't watching my streams man lol
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      I am religiously

You follow but aren't watching my streams man lol
      You're never on when I log in.

skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      You're never on when I log in.
      lol I stream my league games and our "ranked" system games we play within Community. Only advertising or announcement I do when I am about to is the Twitter link that the game does when I start broadcasting. I'll PM you when I play my next league game