• Madden NFL 17 - GameChangers Early Videos

The release of Madden NFL 17 on EA Access is just days away and only a few more beyond that for retail release.

If you're looking for early gameplay, feature breakdowns, and tips, EA SPORTS has allowed numerous GameChangers and YouTube personalities to release early videos of the game.

At the time of recording, the game was not quite final so please keep that in mind while watching videos. Continue on to see the released videos by GC/YouTuber.

AiirJones

Spoiler: show

AntoDaBoss

Bateson87

cookieboy17

EA SPORTS AJ

GoodGameBro

iMAV3RIQ

KRAELO

KSpadetheprospect

Madden Daily

MoonlightSwami

QJB

SimFBCritic

SGibs

Sports Gamers Online

TokeNasty

TheFlightMike

ZFarls

This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 17 - GameChangers Early Videos started by cdj View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Rudy -
      I have a baseball tournament with my son so I haven't watched much. I did like Sim's video. I know people complain about the excess pocket time but I don't have an issue with it. I can't hit a 100 mph fastball and I can't throw in under 3 seconds in Madden either.

I thought the game looked good, I liked the RB animations and I really like Gaudin for play by play.
      jaymo76 -
      Some of these "game changers" ... we clearly want different things. Anyways, I digress.

There is absolutely no pass rush and QB's still look awkward in the pocket (at times). I like the new equipment although you only really notice it a handful of times in the game. Other than that the game pretty much looks the same to me. The commentary is pieced together but anything is better than Phil Simms.

I think this will be a solid title as was Madden 16 (at first). The real question though... WILL THE GAME STILL BE BORING AND ISOLATING? Still no weekly wrap up show is mind boggling. The practice squad and formation subs are huge additions. However, the last Madden I was truly head over heels for was Madden 10. For as average as it was, I so looked forward to watching "The Extra Point." Having features and great gameplay is crucial but if it's dull and boring during franchise, then it doesn't really matter how good the game plays. For me, Madden isn't about gameplay anymore. Gameplay is solid. Madden has to want me to come back for more. I don't get that currently. FYI... I still haven't finished my 2nd season of 16. I'm in the Conference final yet have minimal interest to proceed as playoff games feel like exhibitions.
      jaymo76 -
      FYI.. I was worried about the score ticker as the first time I watched it the scores were all finals. However, I checked the NFL schedule and there are only 3 1:00pm (pst) games in the first week. Then I saw the score bug for the Lions and Colts and that game was still in progress and the stats were scrolling beside it. That made me very excited!
      jaymo76 -
      Customizing season goals... is good I guess. However I so wish goals would have been removed. For as much immersion as a score ticker provides, all immersion is lost when you see these stupid +1 in green above the heads of your players.
      jaymo76 -
      Flightmike video... it was quick and I missed it the first time but what a great stat banner: Cowboys 2016 Draft Picks. Nice!
      cdj -
      Now updated with all of the videos added yesterday and today.
      cdj -
      Now updated with the videos released today.