• 2KTV Gives First Info on NBA 2K17

The season two finale of NBA 2KTV featured host Rachel DeMita and NBA 2K's Ronnie Singh who, between jokes, provided some of the first info on September's NBA 2K17.

- Presumably primarily featured as a shoe option within MyPlayer, Yeezy's will be a new in-game choice.
    - Timed Locker Codes. Free Agent cards will allow for the timed cards, giving all users chance to play as or try a certain card/player before they expire.
    - Face Scan App. Some of the biggest complaints of 2K15 & 2K16 were challenges in getting the console specific camera scan to work and also the decrease in face scan import from 2K15 to 2K16. In the video, Singh implied that 2K17 will utilize a face scan app on mobile devices.
    - According to developer Mike Wang, 2K17 will feature the most signature animations of any game to date along with full control of get-back animations with the right stick.

Continue on to watch the season finale of 2KTV featuring the first bit of info on NBA 2K17.

2K17 talk begins at 3:27 mark.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2KTV Gives First Info on NBA 2K17 started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Hank -
      It is simply amazing how great a game can be if a company pours all it's time and resources into it.
      I wonder if NBA2K is this great if the 2K Sport(s) like has baseball, hockey and football still?

I wish hockey and boxing had a company that loved it as much as 2K loves the NBA.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
      It is simply amazing how great a game can be if a company pours all it's time and resources into it.
      I wonder if NBA2K is this great if the 2K Sport(s) like has baseball, hockey and football still?

I wish hockey and boxing had a company that loved it as much as 2K loves the NBA.
      2K loves the NBA because they can only afford one franchise license.